• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    This and the Fredericksburg show are next weekend? Either one 'better' than the other if you could only pick one?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Can anyone realistically speculate how the ammo supply is going to be as well as pricing etc? Gouged/decent?

No, not realistically. Define 'decent'. Price gouging is a misused term that does not apply in this context. There will be ammo there and it will be priced according to it's availability and consumer demand, as always.....

Mar 18, 2013
    Baltimore
    No, not realistically. Define 'decent'. Price gouging is a misused term that does not apply in this context. There will be ammo there and it will be priced according to it's availability and consumer demand, as always.....

well this helped......

let me rephrase, Is the drive from Baltimore to York and back worth it for ammo or am I better off just trying to buy ammo online/wait till walmart("decent" prices) gets ammo in stock and buy 3boxes at a time.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    well this helped......

let me rephrase, Is the drive from Baltimore to York and back worth it for ammo or am I better off just trying to buy ammo online/wait till walmart("decent" prices) gets ammo in stock and buy 3boxes at a time.

Look at it this way. If you go to York , you will most likely find what you want. But you may pay a price more than what's on line. The online places may not have what you want in stock and you may have to play the waiting game.

Mr H

Banana'd
    well this helped......

Well... considering WalMart's prices are nearly double what they were 2 years ago...??

I don't know that there is a "good deal" to be had anywhere right now, unless you trip over something online.

I will likely go, if only because I now need AR magazines, and want to get an idea of what's what.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    I'm going with the wife as quid pro quo for attending my 2 year old niece's birthday party. :D

I'll be looking for certain handguns I can't seem to find and hopefully a dealer to transfer them if I actually do find anything.

Oh yeah and magazines.

But the line will dictate if I actually go in.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I think I've decided on York (vs Fredericksburg.) Was down in Fredericksburg last Saturday and dealt w/ the typ traffic. Someone just pointed out to me last night the beach traffic going down 95 will prob be even worse this weekend since this is the start of the 4th of July week. Ugh. No thanks! Have never hit heavy traffic going up through York. So that alone sealed the deal for me.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    If you go to York early you will see hundreds if not more people in line waiting to be the first to certain tables. Most ammo will go early, especially the GOOD DEALS. The later in the afternoon you go, not many "good deals" to be found.
    Big show, lot's of tables, you can still find Jerky and Jewelry too.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I'm going with the wife as quid pro quo for attending my 2 year old niece's birthday party. :D

I'll be looking for certain handguns I can't seem to find and hopefully a dealer to transfer them if I actually do find anything.

Oh yeah and magazines.

But the line will dictate if I actually go in.

Dave from Bluefins indicated that he will be there.:thumbsup:
    http://www.bluefinsbait.com/

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    I am heading up early saturday hoping to fing some deals on reloading supplies. Hope to run in to some of my fellow MD shooters there I will be sporting my MD shooters swag.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Just got off the phone with a friend setting up. Its in the old building. He says about 1000 tables so it ought to be a good show !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom