• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I find it funny. Those who are butthurt, here is a tip.

Do not wear blindfolds when a man is putting his anus on your wiener.

Last edited:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I think there is some shame involved here...and so he went to the police. To allow someone to tie you up? No female in the room....? Or dad found out and said go to the police for his sake.

Never do we have the full story. Twisted, this one is, for sure.

NIK

Jul 31, 2012
    MD
    Cry me a river. His kid didn't get outed, he did this all by himself.

I never said the kid was a saint, I just said he's a kid. Kids do dumb (and sometimes illegal) stuff. They BOTH thought with their dicks and not their heads, and look where it got em. Rucci was stupid for being tricky and the victim was stupid enough to get tied up, blindfolded and given a mustache ride.

I'm just saying that he and that family have enough to deal with in their own private lives right now and they don't enjoy the anonymity like we do. If you see my name in the news you won't think twice. If you have a name like "Rucci", you get your own thread on MDS. If that was my family, legalities aside, I'd sort out the family drama first and decide later how I want to tell my friends about why Junior is doing community service.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    I never said the kid was a saint, I just said he's a kid. Kids do dumb (and sometimes illegal) stuff. They BOTH thought with their dicks and not their heads, and look where it got em. Rucci was stupid for being tricky and the victim was stupid enough to get tied up, blindfolded and given a mustache ride.

I'm just saying that he and that family have enough to deal with in their own private lives right now and they don't enjoy the anonymity like we do. If you see my name in the news you won't think twice. If you have a name like "Rucci", you get your own thread on MDS. If that was my family, legalities aside, I'd sort out the family drama first and decide later how I want to tell my friends about why Junior is doing community service.

Just what is the point? In a rage because somdnews.com published info from a police report that is a matter of public record? Because a politician's son is bringing discredit to his family? Because he is young and didn't know sexual assault is a crime and now he's embarrassed? I just don't understanding the hurt.

The "kid" is 20 years old, charged as an adult, old enough to buy a rifle/shotgun, old enough to vote, old enough to die for his country, and old enough to accept responsibility for what he did. What makes him any different than any other guy that made a conscious decision to do something illegal?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable

This story is bizarre enough, it would have been news regardlesd of the perpetrators name and family ties.

Here is a trick to stay out of the news: dont do anything dumb.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008

Really fighting for the guy. What makes you so vocal?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I find it funny. Those who are butthurt, here is a tip.

Do not wear blindfolds when a man a putting his anus on your wiener.

Maybe it wasn't his anus being placed on someone else's wiener?? :innocent0

**Nah, he couldn't have been doing that, it's illegal in MD.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    What an idiot, what was going to happen was so transparent. What fun would having sex with a girl be if you were blindfolded?

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD

We all have shit we gotta deal with!
    just bcuz he has a big county name he should be exempt from having this sh!t made public!?!?
    Fvck that!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The "victim" volentarily consented to being tie up , blindfolded and receive oral sex. And that's what he received.

How it eventually worked out didn't meet his expectations. But if police were called every time sexual encounters don't reach full expected results of every party , then police would never have any time for ( anything else ).

Not that young Rucci wasn't stupid over the whole thing. Someone who knows they are in the local spotlight should use better selection , and pursue his non-vanilla activities at least 50 mi from home base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom