• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Damn Lou,tactical sock and cocks might be worth over an hour drive to see them!:)

In basic training it was the old saying, "It's nine o'clock, drop your tactical socks and grab your tactical.........s".

Well, back in my day for basic, there was no such thing as tactikool; it was the right way, the wrong way, or the military way. Guess which one is correct.

When I go tanning I use a sock to cover my, uhhh. Well you know

Is it a tactical sock???:lol2:

ridethemessiah

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2012
    Cecil County
    In basic training it was the old saying, "It's nine o'clock, drop your tactical socks and grab your tactical.........s".

Well, back in my day for basic, there was no such thing as tactikool; it was the right way, the wrong way, or the military way. Guess which one is correct.

Is it a tactical sock???:lol2:

indeed. 5.11 tactical 3" socks.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I have not seen him the last couple of shows, but his back corner is filled up with a lot of the same stuff. maby someone bought him out?

He was there last year... I talked with him for a bit, bought a few things. I know that he runs a HR218 requal course for the NJ PDs...

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

Hmmmm...Sadly Gun Shows have lost their edge & haven't been the same since Top Hat Retired...

We need to coax him back out of Retirement once a year for the Timonium Gun Show just for His Entertainment Value...

Go Top Hat Go..!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    He was a colorful character. But that all washed away after you've bought from him for the last 10-15 years. Either that or you just get used to him.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    quietly sits on my 25 high capacity pmags (with the viewers) :) waiting to see if I should sell them (obviously out of the state- PA line or VA line)

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    From the stories i'm hearing of all the other shows, think i'm done with going to these until all the histeria stops and everything gets back to normal (using that word loosly).

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I'll probably go. I need ammo. I stocked up 5 or 6 years ago, and bought little (just a box here and there) since then since I just didn't have the time to do much shooting. A couple months ago I started shooting more often again. Well, I'm now down to about 1K rounds for my SKS, 500 for my AR, under 200 .22lr, and only a few hundred for any of my handguns (some calibers are down to 50-100 rounds, I'm best off with .40S&W and I'm down to less than 400 rounds of that).

I need ammo just to maintain my range time. Forget hording against all the BS going on right now. I'm going to see what they have (and get there early if I can), and hope I can at least find some 9mm and .45ACP without breaking the bank.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to start reloading semi-auto calibers (if I can find the dies, brass, and bullets), and in the meantime I guess I'll be doing a lot of revolver shooting (it seems that revolver ammo is a lot easier to find than semi-auto ammo). Once any comes back I'll have to stock up on .22 again, and once ammo starts becoming available again and prices come back to Earth I'll have to stock up on everything again.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    I'll probably go. I need ammo. I stocked up 5 or 6 years ago, and bought little (just a box here and there) since then since I just didn't have the time to do much shooting. A couple months ago I started shooting more often again. Well, I'm now down to about 1K rounds for my SKS, 500 for my AR, under 200 .22lr, and only a few hundred for any of my handguns (some calibers are down to 50-100 rounds, I'm best off with .40S&W and I'm down to less than 400 rounds of that).

I need ammo just to maintain my range time. Forget hording against all the BS going on right now. I'm going to see what they have (and get there early if I can), and hope I can at least find some 9mm and .45ACP without breaking the bank.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to start reloading semi-auto calibers (if I can find the dies, brass, and bullets), and in the meantime I guess I'll be doing a lot of revolver shooting (it seems that revolver ammo is a lot easier to find than semi-auto ammo). Once any comes back I'll have to stock up on .22 again, and once ammo starts becoming available again and prices come back to Earth I'll have to stock up on everything again.

Google man, there are still deals on handgun ammo and 22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom