• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Georgia-Arms shows that they are gonna be there so I will grab a few bags of 10mm, if they have em. Just hope the line to get in isn't around the building and down the street again.

missing_the_cheese

Dec 29, 2012
    Perry Hall
    The first time i went to this was the December '12 and things were a little crazy to say the least, hopefully things settle down this time. I'm looking for 300blk barrels for my project and some big glock mags. Hopefully we'll have some good results when I head down on Satuday morning.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I hate going to this show. Parking sucks even worse since they changed one of the conference buildings into a Walmart, the line will be around the building again, and it's always packed. And since it's in Chantilly, the vendors know people from Maryland will be coming down, so pricing will be a little higher versus the Fredericksburg show.

BTW, if you want AR components for decent pricing, look up DK Firearms. He's the guy I bought the $64 stripped lowers from.

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I hate going to this show. Parking sucks even worse since they changed one of the conference buildings into a Walmart, the line will be around the building again, and it's always packed. And since it's in Chantilly, the vendors know people from Maryland will be coming down, so pricing will be a little higher versus the Fredericksburg show.

BTW, if you want AR components for decent pricing, look up DK Firearms. He's the guy I bought the $64 stripped lowers from.

Is this the guy on the far left in the middle?

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    For the first time in a very long time, I don't plan on going. The only thing I really need is a 20-24" chromed, fluted, threaded AR barrel and I haven't seem them there before. I had planned to go to the monster gun show in Tulsa, OK in November, but my plans changed. Too bad, I hear it's a great show.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. Either an EOD t-shirt (i'm not EOD, i just worked with 'em for 6+ months and they were cool enough to let me have the shirt :P) or something ak-related. tan contractor-style hat, short bus door gunner patch on the front, "pirate" tab on the back.

Looking for a Mark II FV-SR, a heavy-barrel .17hmr, or ak ammo. maybe primers if they're not too spendy.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Those who are going on Friday, and live in AAC, if you come across any H335, Varget or BLC(2) I would be most grateful and I'll pay your entrance fee into the show :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom