• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blawson

Apr 18, 2013
    Severn
    Precision Shot Group (AKA GLOCKFATHER) will be at timonium this weekend. If you need any parts or service for your Glock stop by the table. Remember it is LEGAL to bring your pistol to the show for service or repair work. Everything is done while you wait. Call with any questions....443-867-3616

I'll be at the show. One of my buddy's told me to contact you about getting some stuff done to my glock.Is your name bobby or is that someone else that works there?

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    If I can get my decals in on time I'll be bringing some to pass out around the show and try to pick up a couple gun stores that would like to sell them in their stores and spread the word.

For anybody that has been to one of these shows or sells at them, can I get in trouble for a)passing out free stickers, b)selling some stickers, or c)trying to get gun shops to become dealers and trying to sell some to the vendors themselves?

I've got quite a bit of money invested in spreading the Maryland Gadsden message and want to sell off my inventory so I can make some more cool things, but don't want to get in trouble with anyone.

I don't think you'll get in trouble for passing out stickers, or even selling them, since people walk around selling stuff in most all the shows I've been to, and any deals you make with the shops would be deals with the shops IMO.

Make sure to stop by the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club booth if you go on Saturday. I'll be there probably from about 9 on all day, and I'd like to buy a couple from you.

broguns

Mar 10, 2013
    Hey guys, last minute question. I have a ruger 10/22 in a hougue overmolded stock with a cheap (but effective ) scope, 3 x Ruger 25 round magazines, 1 x 10 round magazine, a bunch of 22LR ammo.

I was thinking of selling this stuff. What can I carry with me? What can I sell? How should I cover myself as far as a bill of sale?

Thank you

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    can't sell the magazines in maryland. > 20 round capacity is a big no-no. some people were arrested at the last timonium show for exactly that.

i'll also, if they're permitted, have a Mystery Ranch 3-day assault pack in coyote tan on my back, possibly slung over just my right shoulder. in case i come across something worth purchasing but would like to keep my hands free. :)

Dec 31, 2012
    I'll be in the parking lot selling bricks of .22lr for $75.00 ;)

I wonder if I'll have any competition??? :rolleyes:

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Ill prob bring 3 or 4 thousand rounds of 556/223 to sell tomorrow... For the desparate ones...

And prob some 9mm to sell also

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom