• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Monster ignorance.

Per Federal law, any FFL can sell any non-handgun to a resident of any other state as long as the laws of both states are followed.

The FFL can sell me any 'non-banned in Maryland' rifle or shotgun.

Okay got it, I would then add to your Monster Ignorance would be Very lazy and can't read. I guess they don't need the business, but from what all that has been written the Vendors seem to complaining about internet sales hurting their sales; I'd say their loss...

Feb 28, 2013
    Okay got it, I would then add to your Monster Ignorance would be Very lazy and can't read. I guess they don't need the business, but from what all that has been written the Vendors seem to complaining about internet sales hurting their sales; I'd say their loss...

Yep. Give your money to someone who wants it.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Here's your reminder.

You need to remind us, what you are reminding us of. Some of us are old and can't remember. And some of us are young and can't remember. :)

Selling to Maryland
    FFL dealer from VA. I set up there on the left side, 3 rows over from the front door. Gladly sell to you guys. If I have a transfer question I ask Gus from Accurate Tackle and Pawn. I had a good selection of Mini-14 and Thirties, 10/22s hunting rifles, and will ship handguns for $20.

Any way of IDing you? Sign? Banner? Bright pink shirt? :)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I will try to at least stop by and say high.

I need to hit the show for some "standard" capacity mags.

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Last time I was at the show, I talked to a guy who said that a lot of the vendors do want to sell to Marylanders but Virginia makes them jump through so many hoops to complete the sale and that VA looks really hard at the sales. I'm not sure what this all means but I just buy on line and have All Pawn in Waldorf take care of it for me. Only thing I buy at show is anything I can't buy in Maryland.
    PS If Martin O'Malley runs for President, I'll stand out in the street 24/7 campaigning against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom