• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    For a decent example T53, $160 is good.

If it was 100% matching and/or with a early 1953 date with "trials" chinese mark after the serial I would gladly pay a premium.

Met Lou and my father in law got one of his ar's and got me one as well. Met Joe who was in front of us and decided to come today when he found out Lou had a few Ar's left. Was a great morning.

Hey there, I had a great time chatting with you and your father-in-law while we waited to see Lou. Thanks again for asking about the stock situation. I had figured he would have burned through what he had on the first day. Your posts are what made me come back a second time (with checkbook in hand the second time). Maybe Lou will give you a sales commission. :lol2:

pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    First thanks to the person how printed the dollar off coupons. Had a good time, bought two ammo cans for my Wally World ammo. :D Could not find a high end BCG, so after a lot of thought bought a complete upper from Precision Firearms. Looking now for good optics then hit the range. Other upper build on hold for now. Liked that AR type 12 gauge shot gun. :cool:

Yea, I thought that was pretty cool too! I was unfamilar with the manufacturer.....made in Turkey if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom