• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Hey All,

Some fellas and I are meeting up towards Solomon's and Calvert Cliff's this weekend, and if its worth it, thinkin about maybe dipping a line in the water. In years past, we've seen folks pull up small Striper's and Rays from shore. We're not looking for trophies or anything, just something that'll fight a lil and take up the time between conversations. Anything biting up that way, and if so, what and where do we source live bait, which I hear is the preference up there? Thanks in advance!

--JB

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    if you have military ID go across the bridge to pax river base they have nice pier also and camp area we use surf rods for that pier but check first its been a while herd something about storm damaged thats been a year or two ago

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    A coworker went fishin yesterday on pax from shore. Caught a bunch of little stripers and one 35 incher with a belly as big as a soccer ball.
    Goose Creek bridge.
    Crank baits. Storm shads and bombers.

joemomma

Jul 10, 2014
    Calvert MD
    if you have military ID go across the bridge to pax river base they have nice pier also and camp area we use surf rods for that pier but check first its been a while herd something about storm damaged thats been a year or two ago
    Not sure the pier is open. They were still redoing it last time I was down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom