Would You Be Willing To Put Your Butt On The Line?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Ivan's coming out of the woodwork these days.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Just my added $.02 worth. We need to ban “dual citizenship”. How the h*ll can INS administer an oath to someone becoming a new citizenship when they have never renounced the oath to their own country? Seems like a conflict of interest big time. Should be that you cannot take the oath of U.S. citizenship unless you renounce your current country’s oath and surrender that passport. Amen!

THIS is what dual citizenship gives us. He should have his ass kicked then kicked out of the country. :mad54:

1205_colarusso_article.jpg

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Just my added $.02 worth. We need to ban “dual citizenship”. How the h*ll can INS administer an oath to someone becoming a new citizenship when they have never renounced the oath to their own country? Seems like a conflict of interest big time. Should be that you cannot take the oath of U.S. citizenship unless you renounce your current country’s oath and surrender that passport. Amen!

The first line of the Naturalization Oath answers your question.
    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;"
    Problem is the powers that be feel it isn't important to enforce this renunciation!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Now he will be assimilated into the Collective Consciousness.

The Gostak Distims the Doshes.

Orthogonal

Jul 23, 2013
    Bel Air
    Is this a Soros soy boy or Fake News trolling for a story ? Besides the melodrama, he/she/zur/xit will never know what the tell was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Is this a Soros soy boy or Fake News trolling for a story ? Besides the melodrama, he/she/zur/xit will never know what the tell was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No Soros influence here, got more money then I'll ever need and Soros should leave this earth sooner then later IMO. DEFINITELY not a soy boy, more of an X-Bouncer type in jeans, cowboy boots and sports jacket, constantly adjusting my IWB because it's pinching my fat gut! No Fake News trolling either as they would just fabricate a story anyway and say it's an anonymous source. Nothing to tell, I spelled it out. I'm a big Trump supporter and believe he has the potential to be the greatest American President, EVER!

The question was as direct as could be, “would you be willing to put your butt on the line to prevent a fraudulent takeover against this President”? If we pay attention to how much money and effort is going into Trumps fraudulent and illegal impeachment at this very moment, my question comes into focus!

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    No Soros influence here, got more money then I'll ever need and Soros should leave this earth sooner then later IMO. DEFINITELY not a soy boy, more of an X-Bouncer type in jeans, cowboy boots and sports jacket, constantly adjusting my IWB because it's pinching my fat gut! No Fake News trolling either as they would just fabricate a story anyway and say it's an anonymous source. Nothing to tell, I spelled it out. I'm a big Trump supporter and believe he has the potential to be the greatest American President, EVER!

The question was as direct as could be, “would you be willing to put your butt on the line to prevent a fraudulent takeover against this President”? If we pay attention to how much money and effort is going into Trumps fraudulent and illegal impeachment at this very moment, my question comes into focus!

I might have missed it, but have you answered your own question?

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Cope,

You might have missed it but sometimes folks hereabouts ask questions they already know the answer to.

Old Washington tradition. Well, that and never kicking someone unless they're already down.

Leave it to MDS members to already know how they feel before they inquire...

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016

I answered the question immediately when asked. Nobody answered it here but I knew going into it that it's a tough question. I believe now it was definitely the wrong place to ask this question. Not because of the question itself but because many here don't take the meaning of the posts as written. It seems like there is a ton of assumptions and interpretations here based on a history that i'm yet to be aware of. I'm learning,

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I answered the question immediately when asked. Nobody answered it here but I knew going into it that it's a tough question. I believe now it was definitely the wrong place to ask this question. Not because of the question itself but because many here don't take the meaning of the posts as written. It seems like there is a ton of assumptions and interpretations here based on a history that i'm yet to be aware of. I'm learning,

Jumping to conclusions is the only exercise many of us get.

Last edited:

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County

I stand corrected... though, I don't think people are reluctant to answer because of not "taking the meaning of the posts as written," but because this is a public forum. Reading various posts on this forum, you can read between the lines.

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I stand corrected... though, I don't think people are reluctant to answer because of not "taking the meaning of the posts as written," but because this is a public forum. Reading various posts on this forum, you can read between the lines.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, I'm not a between the lines kind of guy, as my brain only seems to function in dead on accuracy. Now only if my shooting was the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom