• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    My wife and I were there yesterday at the opening, I was surprised on how many people were there.

I was disappointed though, I've been looking for a Rem 870 or 887 tactical but all that any vendor had were Mossies.

So what's your issue with buying the better gun?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Bought one of Lou's laminate mosins fridday night. It is beautiful!! Even my wife said it was "pretty". Hey, if she like's it that means I get no grief for buying it!! Works for me. Now the process of cleaning all that gook off of it.

Save the gook and put it on her Glock 26 when she aquires one and she can enjoy doing the same.:D

NiteOwl

Grasshoppa
    Sep 19, 2011
    Pylesville, MD
    Best up Persian long rifle that I offered $220 and he was asking 325, best he would do is 275 so I walked.

Argh. I've been dying to get a Persian, but I decided not to drive all the way out to Frederick because I haven't had any luck at any shows I've been to. Of course there's one when I don't go. :envy:

Porkchop

Nov 16, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    How was it?

The show was OK. It was smaller then some of the other shows I've seen. I was a little surprised at how much the price of ammo has risen this past year. I was hoping to find a good deal on 7.62X51 but the prices were a bit higher then what I was expecting from a show. The vendors were really nice and it was great seeing the MDSHOOTERS.com flag flying over the Shooters Discount table. Really nice guys. They had a great selection on Mini-14s.

All in all I had a good time.

- Porkchop

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom