• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will be sure to contact this gentleman. I have already started to contact some of the candidates running for these positions. Like Bull said in the article, since there are no incumbents running, now is a good time for change in this district. Of the 6 or 7 candidates I contacted, one assured me that trying to win 2A issues in Maryland was basically a lost cause as far as he was concerned. Another snapped at me as if I was a child, demanding to know if I was an NRA instigator, and assured me that the gun control laws in this state would not change in the next 4 years. And the rest failed to respond to my email at all. All I asked of them was a brief summary on their views of the peoples 2nd Amendment rights and their position on gun control.

BTW... It is a shame to see Jimmy Malone leave. He is a personal friend of the family and a friend to 2A.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    BTW... It is a shame to see Jimmy Malone leave. He is a personal friend of the family and a friend to 2A.

I too was sorry to see Jimmy leave, I've known him for 40 years. However, something changed during the last session when he voted no on the amendments to put more teeth in 281 against criminals. I asked him about it online & he hasn't spoken to me since.

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    I've known Jimmy & his family for many, many years. Yes, something changed the last session.

Known DeBoy & his family for years, not sad to see him go.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I know Mr. Bull. Younger fellow, runs his family's plumbing business. Very conservative libertarian is how I would describe him, very pro-2A and small government type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom