Escaped MD for FL
    b1ba61c21a29699b9a273685247f8780.jpg

(I’m still going to be prepared though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    The main reason I'm stocking is I'm scared on one of the trips to the store to get my regular stuff, half the people in it will have masks on and some of em in line will be coughing. If that happens, I'm not going back. At least for a few months. :innocent0

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    The main reason I'm stocking is I'm scared on one of the trips to the store to get my regular stuff, half the people in it will have masks on and some of em in line will be coughing. If that happens, I'm not going back. At least for a few months. :innocent0

This is exactly what's happening in SK. This is why Baccusboy said that stores have to have an online presence.

Okletsfish

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2015
    I think the liberal west coast is in big trouble. They have allowed Hobos, junkies, and all other types to set up shop in their major cities. The fools running these places don`t have a clue as to what will happen when these squatters start spreading Corona throughout these major populated areas, panic will ensue.Who will pick up the needles and shit?

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I think the liberal west coast is in big trouble. They have allowed Hobos, junkies, and all other types to set up shop in their major cities. The fools running these places don`t have a clue as to what will happen when these squatters start spreading Corona throughout these major populated areas, panic will ensue.Who will pick up the needles and shit?
    Same folks picking it up now...No Body

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County

A self-fulfilling prophecy?

Those who fail to learn from the past...

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    A self-fulfilling prophecy?

Those who fail to learn from the past...

If you think of mankind as one giant organism with several “parts” or subsystems, then things like corona virus are not unlike a forest fire. Remove a bunch of bits that are weaker or not needed. Thus leaving the remainder “stronger” and or “better”

Just a thought.

For example...Iran and Korea...or LA and SanFran. Would decimation (while unholy to discuss) really be a bad thing???

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    If you think of mankind as one giant organism with several “parts” or subsystems, then things like corona virus are not unlike a forest fire. Remove a bunch of bits that are weaker or not needed. Thus leaving the remainder “stronger” and or “better”

Just a thought.

For example...Iran and Korea...or LA and SanFran. Would decimation (while unholy to discuss) really be a bad thing???

I like the thought, but not sure a forest fire is the right analogy. Forest fires will kill healthy trees too - they just happen to be in the wrong spot.

I think a better analogy would be a natural predator like a lion. It will thin out the herd of wildebeests starting with the weakest (old and young). We are the wildebeests and the corona is the lion.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I like the thought, but not sure a forest fire is the right analogy. Forest fires will kill healthy trees too - they just happen to be in the wrong spot.

I think a better analogy would be a natural predator like a lion. It will thin out the herd of wildebeests starting with the weakest (old and young). We are the wildebeests and the corona is the lion.
    Whatever works man. You’ve got the picture.

Corona gonna kill plenty “healthy” folks too...look at the Chinese Docs.

The point remains that organisms ebb and flow, grow and pare themselves back. It’s like evolution...or whatever.

Just a different way to look at the many things that stalk our earthly population. It ain’t unnatural.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I realized I slathered up on purell... after I voted. I touch all those things still sicko Democrats did. Voting is dangerous for disease spearing. :innocent0

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Some photos from my day in Seoul, today. Keep in mind, we've had infections within a mile of my house, including the subway I use:

Left for work, and got disinfected 2 blocks from home (or ran from it, really).

I have still been out and about, walking over 5 miles outside each day. I have noticed that restaurants seem to always have someone in the window, scrubbing away. I think of it as a kind of advertising. Maybe they think appearing clean and wearing a mask and gloves while endlessly polishing windows will magically bring customers in? It worked on me.

My next problem, after entering, was... do I touch this screen to order? You start thinking about every typical situation where you might touch something with your hands. I am a bit of a smartphone addict, and have had to work at keeping my phone in my pocket while eating. You soon realize that washing your hands before eating, then pulling your phone out, just gets them dirty, again.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
      truck.jpg
      113.2 KB · Views: 221
    • window.jpg
      window.jpg
      70.7 KB · Views: 218
    • touch.jpg
      touch.jpg
      41.8 KB · Views: 224

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just a dumb question...why the big run on bottled water? Not like we’re getting hit by an EMP and the grid going down. I’m on septic and well. I plan the same as I have the Past 30 years. Have plenty of bottled water to flush with or drink but I can’t understand the run.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Just a dumb question...why the big run on bottled water? Not like we’re getting hit by an EMP and the grid going down. I’m on septic and well. I plan the same as I have the Past 30 years. Have plenty of bottled water to flush with or drink but I can’t understand the run.

I know. I was going with rain water and a lifestraw if it was serious. :D

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul

People worried the whole system might go down, if enough people become sick. Yeah, it's a bit silly, IMHO.

I'll give you more silly... in Korea, you're supposed to flush the toilet with the seat down... because your toilet sneezes at you. Then they start talking about that testing done by the TV show Mythbusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom