• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Soooo, where was all the other foot traffic they were impeding? Isn't that what the MCP Chief memo says? You can protest on the sidewalk as long as you aren't impeding the flow of traffic? And don't you need a permit to protest on Lawyers Mall? So if these guys moved to Lawyers Mall, was Sgt Pope going to arrest them for protesting without a permit?

Inquiring minds and all......

725a03ecd72bc9c5c794f50440cdb1d8.jpg

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I support every good officer out there. Maybe Sgt. Pope is a very good officer, and he was just having a bad day this day. This might have been the only blip ever on his otherwise sparkling career. None of us really knows if he has ever done this before. Question is, is doing this once, one too many times.

We will find out what he is made of when he rolls on who put him up to it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here is the treatment you get if you are a Greenie.

Last week we stopped to talk to the environmental protesters at Lawyer’s Mall. In addition to “permitted” Greenies crowding the mall, they also staged their 20 foot long heavy canvas banner (which takes 4-5 people to hold) in THE EXACT SPOT where I, and then Deep Lurker, were arrested.

See the pictures below of the Cove Point Protesters on the same PUBLIC SIDEWALK that the Patriot Picket has occupied...

Attachments

• 5CACBDFC-F6B0-48D4-8E70-E5B2894FFCF3.jpeg
      5CACBDFC-F6B0-48D4-8E70-E5B2894FFCF3.jpeg
      37.8 KB · Views: 502
    • DADC4F98-B979-4C5B-B416-3FC8AAE9AA42.jpeg
      DADC4F98-B979-4C5B-B416-3FC8AAE9AA42.jpeg
      48.5 KB · Views: 520

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    HERE WE GO:

Thanks to the intensive work of Patriot Picket Video Producer EL1227, we are ready to release the version of our arrest as seen from Deep Lurker’s video coverage from early in the picket.

This footage includes the issuing of arrest threats right up until the time we are in hauled off in cuffs.

Unbelievable. That officer clearly had a bug up his ass from the start. Judging by the way he was acting, someone told him to get out there "and arrest them".
    Also find it odd that he was arresting everyone, yet only arrested Jeff and his brother. Meanwhile the other people (forgive me for the lack of names) that picked up sign and carrying them were left alone. That speaks volumes as to the fact that Jeff and his brother were specifically targeted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah, you know you are preaching to the choir, right?

As I said, I support all the good officers out there. We can have a debate on what constitutes "good" the next time we see each other. Maybe this summer's pig roast, unless you happen to be driving up for Monday?
    Fabs...roger. Copy.

Choir knows sermon. The data on who is online suggests lots of sinners simultaneously in the church... Message designed for all.

I am flying in Monday night. Coincidental with moving daughter out of Baltimore and down to FL. Arrival is ~2300. Life flows that way.

As for debate and pig roasts, I'm open to both. I could eat. I can talk. What's not to like. (If you wear the cycling tights though, I'm out)

Long as I'm carousing with you...re: new home for your clan...a sharp attorney might consider creating a title that declared your property sovereign territory. Hell, a really sharp fella might lobby the state of TX to become their embassy in MD. Just an idea or two. You know, for all your free time.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    While the video makes my blood boil,

The cynical side of my brain is saying that it may be a little bit of a disservice to edit out the period before sgt poperi showed up.

Unless that is the begining of when the recording starts and that's all the available film. Seems strange there was zero dialogue before what is shown.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Hey folks,

I wanted to post my 100% support for Jeff and his brother. I am appalled at what I saw in the video. As a green card holder who has built his life with his family in America, I see value and genius in the BoR and the Constitution. I have debated with my wife on being there this Monday to support all of you. However, I cannot take the risk of catching a bogus charge and having it affect my current green card or my future application for citizenship. My two children are Americans and have only known this great country. I just can't risk being deported and ripping them from their lives here. Please don't think less of me because I am choosing not to be there to support you in person.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Hey folks,

I wanted to post my 100% support for Jeff and his brother. I am appalled at what I saw in the video. As a green card holder who has built his life with his family in America, I see value and genius in the BoR and the Constitution. I have debated with my wife on being there this Monday to support all of you. However, I cannot take the risk of catching a bogus charge and having it affect my current green card or my future application for citizenship. My two children are Americans and have only known this great country. I just can't risk being deported and ripping them from their lives here. Please don't think less of me because I am choosing not to be there to support you in person.
    Sad that you have to be concerned. Completely understandable though in today's Amerika

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I spoke with a buddy of mine who is a LEO in a different state. After giving him all of the facts, showing him the videos and the areas in question, his response was very simple:

"Maryland's all fu*ked up."

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Wrong premise ...

Support for LEOs is very important (nay critical) especially in the face of the blind and almost absolute (in certain sectors) social campaign against them.

That said, they make mistakes. They ain't perfect.

This guy was on an illegal, immoral, ignorant and unconstitutional mission. If he didn't know better, fire him. If he knew better and still did it, fire him.

He painted his own dumb arse into a corner. A badge and a gun is no substitute for good judgement or courage to deny an illegal order. The oath is to the Constitution not to the dolts and unreplaced divots in and around the state house.

SHAME ON HIM. Hold him accountable AND DEMAND to know who put him up to it.

He was ORDERED to do it and if he complained he would have been demoted and/or fired. As many of us, he's slave to a paycheck.

Fast forward to the next day. The Chief was there to deliver more bogus charges because they knew the first would be thrown out. He too is being ordered from higher up the food chain. Who does the MCP ultimately report too and who has the hammer to force them to execute illegal arrests should be the question asked.

Don't lose sight of that. This issue is bigger than Sgt. Pope.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Love this evidence.....

And speaking of evidence, this video shows that even if you are unable to hit the bricks with your fellow patriots because, oh, I don't know, your are recovering from cancer surgery or something, you can still make a big difference to the cause.

A huge tip of the hat for this behind the scenes effort!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom