• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    They both sound like caucasians, we can eliminate a few members commentaries.

No cops were involved, so that eliminates about 20 members.

There was drugs involved, so that makes it AWESOME according to about 50 members.

Im sure a few tactical pistol pros will say how it was a bad shoot and that the conditions were not optimal for a proper use of deadly force, and how their awesomeness would have decselated the deadly encounter.

We can still argue about whether he could clear the house with a shotgun and did he use the proper load? :D

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    it only takes 1 person to ruin an entire family, and oftentimes it is just that one person, and one person who enables it.

its a sad situation to be in, but he B of a sister came in shooting the mother, and his wife... if you don't take her out, she'll take the three of you out, and likely herself anyway.... losing 1 is better than 4. I will ask the automatic, did she have her HQL

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    That was my comment. 9/10 times if you have one evil sibling it is drugs. There was also a mugshot in the story that I thought relatef to it. Turns out it was just a 'mugshot of the day' that had nothing to do with it.

So, maybe its not drugs. The dead sister was 68 and mom is reportedly sick. Sometimes there are inheritance issues if one sibling cares for a parent and may receive preferential treatment in exchange.

The fact there was a large gap in ages between the brother and sister stands out. And I'd be willing to bet you're right about it having something to do with an inheritance or a life insurance policy beneficiary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom