• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    Figures the dumbitch Lisanti is Havre de Grace. Must be all the artists in town. I assure you I will NOT be one of those stupid clueless libtard artists in that town! In fact I am sick and tired of clueless hippy libtards and their feely goody BS. At least nothing bad happened the other day when I was in northern Balto city ( Belvedere Square area). Bunch of clueless libtards were around me. I wanted to be an ass and start trying to talk gun issues, but I already know it is fruitless, plus I am going nonverbal over doing a big aspergers blabby party these days. No point in wasting my breath with some people, and tired of being given weird looks and cold shoulders.

The yuppie factor is off the charts @ Belvedere Square. If not for Greg's Bagels having the best bagels in Baltimore, I would be happy never stepping foot there, and I grew up frequenting the area every weekend. In the past when all my friends want to go to Grand Cru, and I'm dragged along, it takes everything in me not to cause a scene at the stuck-up "bartenders"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom