• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I don't think I have to explain but I will..

concealed carry..

Jus fun'in ya. He says the same thing every week.

You have to look at it this way. If he were to kill off all the White people, which direction would he direct his anger? Exactly! He'd be out of a job.

We have to stay alive so he stays relevant.

Doesn't matter if you're a White hate group or a Black hate group. You need someone to stay mad at.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Time for a Huey P. Newton cartoon festival?

Here is the Black Panther Party original Ten-Point program from May 15, 1967:

We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our Black Community.
    We want full employment for our people.
    We want an end to the robbery by the white men of our Black Community.
    We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.
    We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.
    We want all Black men to be exempt from military service.
    We want an immediate end to POLICE BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black people.
    We want freedom for all Black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.
    We want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.
    We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.
    We want freedom for all Black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.
    We want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.

They don't ask for much, do they?

I think I see a loophole, Cell Phones and free WiFi access do not appear in that list!

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.

Looks like the Decleration of Independence the patriots of a different era expressed due to heavy handed and unfair treatment by the British. Funny how the history of this country re asserts itself over time.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Yup and the white ignorant trash too. We are prepared.

I am unsure if you missed that my post was a joke or that you seem think I fall in with the "white ignorant trash."

I want an unrestricted handgun permit as much as the next person. However, the number of "threat" threads has reached a comical level.

Jimet

Feb 4, 2007
    Harford Co.

Always ask for more than you expect to get and hope for the best.

Free Radical

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 14, 2012
    yOur Nation's Capital
    Remember when the NRA was supporting gun control and the Black Panthers stood up for gun rights?
    Maybe we lot should have donned our berets for SB 281.

SKD2tpk.png

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Remember when the NRA was supporting gun control and the Black Panthers stood up for gun rights?
    Maybe we lot should have donned our berets for SB 281.

SKD2tpk.png

They just look so damn goofy. I mean look at some of those guys! Can't help but laugh at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom