• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Scored a pound of Hodgdon Universal powder at a fair price. Pick up a few odds and ends. All and all a good day.:party29:

pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    Its bad enough that our current legislative situation is taking a toll on our gun shows in Maryland, but its going to be the vendors that put the nail in the coffin if were not careful. I went to the show this morning to kick around as I am looking for something for my daughter to shoot and I usually pick up something of one sort or another because I have a local business and I like to support other local businesses.

I stop at a booth and find a gun that catchs my interest, ask some basic questions, I am still interested so I ask him the price and he tells me $1800.00 for the setup. Its a AR with muzzle brake and wylde barrel but it has some B.S. optics on it. I am still interested so I ask they how much without the optics and the guy actually has the audacity to tell me he WILL seperate them but the price is still $1800.00.

I just laughed at the guy and moved on. These gun shows in Maryland have already been relagated to a laughing stock but its vendors like him that just make you not want to come back to another show.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Its bad enough that our current legislative situation is taking a toll on our gun shows in Maryland, but its going to be the vendors that put the nail in the coffin if were not careful. I went to the show this morning to kick around as I am looking for something for my daughter to shoot and I usually pick up something of one sort or another because I have a local business and I like to support other local businesses.

I stop at a booth and find a gun that catchs my interest, ask some basic questions, I am still interested so I ask him the price and he tells me $1800.00 for the setup. Its a AR with muzzle brake and wylde barrel but it has some B.S. optics on it. I am still interested so I ask they how much without the optics and the guy actually has the audacity to tell me he WILL seperate them but the price is still $1800.00.

I just laughed at the guy and moved on. These gun shows in Maryland have already been relagated to a laughing stock but its vendors like him that just make you not want to come back to another show.
    do you remember who the seller was?

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I was sad that I couldn't make this show on account of work. It makes me wonder if the one day gun show is going to be the new SOP in the future.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011

Go to engage armament in rockville, they can set you up with a nice AR15 build for around ~1k. Or get a colt HBAR from Shooters Discount for around ~1k.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    I was sad that I couldn't make this show on account of work. It makes me wonder if the one day gun show is going to be the new SOP in the future.
    It was a one day show because tomorrow's Easter Sunday. I don't think Frank has any intention in changing to one day shows.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland

Since it had some "B.S. optics on it" and he was willing to sell without, would you have bought it if he had dropped to $1700?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

why the question marks????

on a side not i was glad to see Lou at the event and see that he is recovering well. i think he was a bit more philosophical yesterday than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom