• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    As Democrats have been declaring to every nearby microphone that they will push for more restrictions on the Second Amendment in January, a new Gallup survey reveals that guns and gun control is at the bottom of the list of priorities among American citizens, while “government” and “immigration” are at the top.

https://bit.ly/2A6kXlV

So again, it just goes to show the Politicians will push their agenda. They do not work for the People.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    The only thing I think that should be taken as a caution, what does not on the list of priorities mean?

Does it mean "Well, it's something I'd like to see happen, but there are bigger priorities right now?" or does it mean "Don't' touch that with the 39.5 foot pole?"

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    New Gallup poll says Dems dont give a rats ass and will do whatever Bloomberg and their progressive base tells them to do. Remember that time in 2018 when a lot of Democrats ran promising not to support Pelosi? So long ago!

Fool me once...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This big push started with Billary. She couldn't very well run on other issues could she? This was a safe thing for her because she thinks gun owners are small minority who aren't going to vote for her anyway. Much like the "deplorable" comment. Her husband was much smarter when it came to reading and using poll data.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Let Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the Bloomberg-Soros mob push hard on this for the next year or two. They'll find out what Clinton learned from his assault weapon ban in 1994.

While politicians count on the short attention span of voters, they're not immune to the problem themselves.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    This big push started with Billary. She couldn't very well run on other issues could she? This was a safe thing for her because she thinks gun owners are small minority who aren't going to vote for her anyway. Much like the "deplorable" comment. Her husband was much smarter when it came to reading and using poll data.

Agree. I think the poll shows that she is wrong. Law abiding, taxpaying gun owners are alive and well. But apparently even the non gun owners do not make the extinction of firearms a priority. They probably know their history, even though the revisionists would have it otherwise.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    The only thing I think that should be taken as a caution, what does not on the list of priorities mean?

Does it mean "Well, it's something I'd like to see happen, but there are bigger priorities right now?" or does it mean "Don't' touch that with the 39.5 foot pole?"

It probably means "Right now" Of course, with the way the government is educating our youth - the future leaders of America, btw - there is no doubt the extinction of firearms will become a huge priority once the last generation of Patriots is gone. I don't see the US as the country we grew up in and love being the same 10 years from now.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Agree. I think the poll shows that she is wrong. Law abiding, taxpaying gun owners are alive and well. But apparently even the non gun owners do not make the extinction of firearms a priority. They probably know their history, even though the revisionists would have it otherwise.

I think that non gun owners don't give two patoots about banning evil gunz because they are REALLY worried about the MS13-run crack house and open air drug mart down the street. All politics is local.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Want me to be blunt. The elites don't care. Obama was the first to be caught.
    They are Marxist. You mean nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom