Attachments

• dc.jpg
      dc.jpg
      91.5 KB · Views: 426

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Today is day 85. This coming Monday Jan 8th will be 90 days since I submitted the nothing's changed form back on Oct 10th. Hopefully I'll be receiving the letter in the mail sometime next week. Ofc. King said that he hasn't gotten to the Oct 10th submissions yet, so I'll see how this goes.

The good news is that renewals only take about 9 minutes.

That's certainly good to know.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Today is day 85. This coming Monday Jan 8th will be 90 days since I submitted the nothing's changed form back on Oct 10th. Hopefully I'll be receiving the letter in the mail sometime next week. Ofc. King said that he hasn't gotten to the Oct 10th submissions yet, so I'll see how this goes.

That's certainly good to know.

+1

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Yesterday was 90 days for me.. I was preliminary approved but my training waiver based on my MD permit renewal training(Nov 2017) was denied. I was told that I didn't need to shoot at the range (based on my MD renewal) but I have to take 16 hours of training and retake the law course (originally took Nov 2015).:mad54:

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Yesterday was 90 days for me.. I was preliminary approved but my training waiver based on my MD permit renewal training(Nov 2017) was denied. I was told that I didn't need to shoot at the range (based on my MD renewal) but I have to take 16 hours of training and retake the law course (originally took Nov 2015).:mad54:
    This is BS . I wish Saf would look at this.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I don't think the Wrenn case exempted the training requirement for previous applicants. Some folks who reapplied and hadn't had the training the past 2 years were made to take the training again. It just said G&S was not required. The training requirement stands AFAIK

I know the law class must have been taken in the two years prior to the application. I had to retake mine although I had not previously applied to DC.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    yep. All Wrenn said was that DC could not require G&S. It did not say previous training outside the two year window was acceptable.

Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom