• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    Hey guys stumbled across a horse farm in Churchville it's $1800 per year, plenty of deer. Property owner is allowing a total of three hunters to lease. So make a long story short I am looking for 2 responsible hunters to split the lease with me, I normally hunt alone but am willing to take on two hunting buddies if we click. I already have two other spots in Harford county to hunt so it's not a necessity for me to pick this land up but I want too. Please do not waste my time if you do not have the money to lease. I will be doing another walk thru on the property this weekend if you are interested in joining me.

Hit me up on my cell in a text xxx-xxx-xxxx name is Mike.

Sorry Guys all spots are filled Thanks for your interest!!!!

Last edited:

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Got a cousin that lives up there and had 50 acreas. He always asks if I want to hunt it but I never have. Everybody I talk to says its loaded full of deer

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Is it 1/3rd of 1800.00? 600.00 per person? Can you hunt with slug gun and MZ? Ground blinds ok? How many acres is actually huntable? Can one hunt furbearers too? I've no place to hunt this year and Churchville isn't too far away.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    $600 per person, hunting small game is ok, but would have to be after firearms season. If you want to hunt a ground blind that's fine, but I planned on putting up a few ladder stands. It is approximately 17 acres of woods the rest is open fields. Yes you can hunt with slug and muzzle loader. Again property owner says a maximum of 3 hunters, If one of you is feeling greedy and just want to do two people @ $900 each im game!! I've been trying to get this property for a while and the property owner is also allowing future hunting rights to us, I would like to go look at it tomorrow with whoever is interested so hit me up so were not letting the property owner wait.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    churchville has a ton of deer. my fil hunts a big farm there. you want the extra guys.

Only want 1-2 extra responsible hunters to split the lease, would actually really prefer only 1 but it's down to crunch time and it's easier asking someone to give up $600 than $900. Property owner wants long term so if all goes well the property owner will allow many years of hunting for us!

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Sounds like a great offer. I'd love to go but I already have plans for tomorrow. All the best to you and I hope you get the two others you need. Maybe next year if there's a slot open. PM if anything changes.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    Sounds like a great offer. I'd love to go but I already have plans for tomorrow. All the best to you and I hope you get the two others you need. Maybe next year if there's a slot open. PM if anything changes.

planned on looking at it early tomorrow between 9-10 may have a friend that lives in ohio to take 1/3 of it, but he would only hunt gun season, would leave the rest of the season open to two MD residents. Let me know everyone.....times a tickin.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    yes definitely bow hunting is available, I bow hunt myself, the 1st taker on here just gun hunts so if you bow hunt as well that's great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom