Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > Heritage Training

Notices

Old January 12th, 2018, 05:40 PM #81
Удачи!

Удачи!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc357 View Post
Nah, you misunderstand. Let me clarify, "We don't usually talk that way (as in poorly) about those who treat us well." You spoke poorly of them when you called them liars, and called their decision a "dick move" (which I do agree, it is a dick move), so seems reasonable to believe you were not happy with the way you were treated.
I've never had an issue with the way I was treated as a customer. Not even once. Nope, I was merely expressing my opinion about the change in hours of operation and what I thought HTC could've done to avoid closing the range to the public for half the week. If you want to read more into that than either what's there or what I intended, that's your problem.

Quote:
You insinuate my knowledge about Heritage, and my opinions based on that knowledge, are some sort of "hearsay", when clearly that is not the case.
If you didn't experience it personally, that's all it is: hearsay. Someone told you they had a bad experience as an employee there and you came on here and repeated it. That's the very definition of hearsay.

If, by this, you mean that it really was you and not 'someone you knew' (as you originally contended) then you're just an angry, bitter, ex-HTC employee with an axe to grind. You're also a liar, too.

Quote:
My point was this: It DOES matter how you treat people, and Heritage is reaping what they sow. I'm not bitter. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside.
Congratulations! I hope you're being treated better at your new $10 per-hour gig.

Quote:
I don't believe I've ever had the displeasure of meeting you in person. I hope my good fortune continues.
As do I, my friend. Thanks!
Zzzzz_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:11 PM #82

I am a member at Heritage and I really enjoy the people and the way I have been treated. I am not crazy about the new hours or change in the fee schedule and will be exploring other options while they honor the remaining balance on my annual membership. My experience has been that the employees are always friendly and helpful. Very professional and safe environment.
r100rsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:42 AM #83

Can someone teach me to shoot like this? Darn good group Zzzzz...
pilot25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:37 PM #84

Quote:
Yeah I enumerated some of the nasty things that were done to someone I care about who was employed there, and was told by someone here they didn't give a shit what I thought, or how they treated their employees- and was called a troll, haha.

I remember thinking that person would change their tune once Heritage shut down because contrary to his statement, that kind of stuff does matter. I'm half right so far, they have closed for half the week and that person is livid and has posted several paragraphs of rant about it.

So... that person continued to patronize a business where it was pointed out they treat people like shit, and eventually was treated like shit himself, and is now pretty butthurt about it, judging by their whining.

I'm just so surprised, I cant tell you...

I *did* try to warn you

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost....9&postcount=43
In hindsight, everyone wanted the place to be what we thought it was. When negative comments, that I made, about something one really likes its not a far distance to go to be defensive about it. I've been there with other things.

Lets face it, the facility is really spectacular and Frederick had gone forever without one. We all wanted it to be something special and didn't want to believe it couldn't be. Unfortunately, it went the other way. No need to hash up old crap. Zzzzz and I went 12+ rounds about it and other things and I was wrong. I get where he was coming from in not wanting to look at the negatives.

Normally bad management can be replaced and customer relations can be repaired. However, it sounds like the bad management stems from ownership. Therefore, the place is not long for this world because even though they have guaranteed money coming from contracts high turnover is high cost. Contracts aren't going to change the metrics of treating employees poorly. If this were closer to DC where the customer base is much bigger it might make it. Lets face it, the customer base for a gun range in Frederick isn't going to be super high like for a grocery store or the like. Each customer needs to be treated like gold because it costs 5 times more to acquire a new customer vs. retaining an existing one. Leesburg is getting a new range soon and it is just more competition for HTC. Contracts will leave just like individuals when there is a better choice.
pilot25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:46 PM #85
Удачи!

Удачи!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot25 View Post
Can someone teach me to shoot like this? Darn good group Zzzzz...
Thanks! Yep, that's at 10 yards with my 6" Colt Python shooting Geco 158gr .38 Special. I believe Mr. & Mrs. Boundlessdyad + MIL were in the lanes next to me that evening if I remember correctly. I'll tell ya, almost anyone can shoot a Python like that with a little practice and the right ammo.

Zzzzz_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > Heritage Training

Tags
frederick, frederick md, heritage training