Latest batch of PSL's from Century - going back!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Confirmed with a still from Century's PSL video, they are true Romanian surplus "3rd pin" type and are being recalled like the original batch that were recalled and sawed up. Sad news for anyone who shelled out $1500 or so and now has to send their "machine gun" back.

The not really a machine gun safety sear axis pin is just above the mag catch. Example of a legal in Europe PSL from Designated Marksman dot net

psl_italia2_600x.jpg

Screen shot from Century's YouTube video

Attachments

• PSL for pin 3.jpg
      PSL for pin 3.jpg
      38.8 KB · Views: 836

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I did NOT buy one of these because I knew there would be a problem as soon as I saw them. BUT, to play devil's advocate here, it'd be a real shame if somebody DID buy one, immediately had buyers remorse upon receiving it, sold it in a private sale and then forgot who they sold it to.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I did NOT buy one of these because I knew there would be a problem as soon as I saw them. BUT, to play devil's advocate here, it'd be a real shame if somebody DID buy one, immediately had buyers remorse upon receiving it, sold it in a private sale and then forgot who they sold it to.

That's my take on it.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    According to Classic, they were cleared by the ATF. A handful of people on their Facebook page have picked up their rifles from their FFLs and are posting them. We shall see what happens.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Nevermind, from their Facebook today:
    -------------------
    Surplus PSL Update:

As many of you may know Classic Firearms recently received a small shipment of military surplus PSL rifles. We posted these rifles for sale and due to their relatively small quantity, the lot sold out very quickly.

Shortly after their release, we started getting feedback regarding some possible improprieties with these rifles. Upon learning of these potential issues, we felt it best to exercise caution and discontinued shipping the surplus PSLs that had not yet left the building until we could learn more about the situation.

As of today, we have decided to cancel all orders for surplus PSL rifles that have not left the building and issue full refunds to those who placed the orders. We will also be initiating a recall on any shipped rifles and will be issuing full refunds for those rifles as well upon their return.

If you have received one of these rifles we will be contacting you with instructions regarding how to return the rifle. You can also contact one of our customer service reps at 704-774-1102, or email us at [sales@classicfirearms.com](mailto:sales@classicfirearms.com) for return shipping instructions and refund information.
    ---------------

Sirex