• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 19, 2016
    I'm not an IP but I got mine from Gymrats in Mechanicsville. I also deal with Baltimore's Best Pawn in Finksburg. I'm sure any of them would be more than happy to place an order for you if it isn't in stock. If all lese fails, you may be able to get one transferred in. But I would call and ask an IP you have or want to form a good relationship with. Especially here where many purchases are 2 trip affairs. It shouldn't be a problem.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I'm not an IP but I got mine from Gymrats in Mechanicsville. I also deal with Baltimore's Best Pawn in Finksburg. I'm sure any of them would be more than happy to place an order for you if it isn't in stock. If all lese fails, you may be able to get one transferred in. But I would call and ask an IP you have or want to form a good relationship with. Especially here where many purchases are 2 trip affairs. It shouldn't be a problem.

I have bought from Gymrats twice. I have not been to Baltimore Best Pawn but both of them are just more than an hour away from where I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom