• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-with-ominous-warning/?utm_term=.b2130ad43728

‘If you kill someone, we might kill you back’: Sheriff welcomes visitors with ominous warning

“Welcome to Harris County, Georgia,” it reads, sarcastically adding: “Our citizens have concealed weapons. If you kill someone, we might kill you back. We have ONE jail and 356 cemeteries. Enjoy your stay! -Sheriff Mike Jolley.”

:lol::lol2::party29:

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    We seriously considered N. Ga mountains at one time BUT if were to go south I think there are better alternatives. Tenn and maybe NC.
    Atlanta and it's traffic has a huge impact for miles around.

..........and Leftists are slowly taking over Atlanta and the immediate suburbs.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    ..........and Leftists are slowly taking over Atlanta and the immediate suburbs.

Atlanta and surrounding areas are an abortion. :sad20: One daughter in Monroe other in Lawrenceville. I DO NOT envy their commute, one is selling their house and moving further out.
    Did I mention I DETEST Atlanta and 100 mile radius? Even Greenville SC is a clusterfluck. Once one hits Charlotte Rt 85 it's all down hill from there to Atlanta. :sad20:

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Sounds like I need to shop for property there.

Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi and has almost 160 counties. Lots of places to choose from that are nowhere near Atlanta and its problems. The heat and humidity can be oppressive, but the North Georgia counties from the Alabama border to the South Carolina border offer some relief besides being in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Just avoid the areas where you hear banjo music.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom