• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Woot! Woot!

Happy Birthday to us!

Thanks to all who make this place work, and especially to Norton and to Don, who really made it happen.

What a difference this place has made!

That might be dangerous to ask. I think they disappeared him.

Really? I came to MDS in 2009 but was kind of "read only" and didn't really start posting until 2010 or 2011. I was only into gun threads in my early ears and didnt pay much attention to the drama (like I do now :D ). I do vaguely know why that legal guru got the axe (sempur something?)

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Wow its been 10 years. The internet was a lot different back then! YouTube had just started in Feb 2005, no iPhones, no Netflix and Facebook was strictly a .edu thing.

Happy birthday MDS!

Thanks to zoostation, JoppaJ, 2SAM22, and especially Norton and DD214 for all that MDS is and has done. (Well, most of it.) As a gun owner and shooter in the Volksrepublik, I felt pretty isolated at times until I stumbled on the Forum; now it's hard to imagine life without the knowledge and relationships I've gained since then.

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Happy 10th Birthday

Thanks Norton and all the early pioneers. What a great wealth of help and information for the community!

Feb 28, 2013
    Happy 10th Birthday MDS. :beer:

May the next decade be as fun as my 2 years of the first one was, and may the Firearms Stupidity Act be repealed before she's over.

Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking in this state. But a man can still hope.

Thank you to the staff for tolerating the firebrand I can be sometimes. :thumbsup::innocent0

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    No matter where I end up moving to-this place will always be my home on the 'net.

Thanks to Don, the mods, and all of my kooky gun-loving, flag-waving patriots who make this community what it is :mdpatriot

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Happy Birthday MDS and Thank You DD214, Norton, Zoostation, JoppaJ and 2SAM22 for all the blood, sweet and tears you put into keep this resource up and running.

Here's to the laughs and info not just about firearms but life the members have give me during time I've spend on the MDS site it is priceless and here's to the next 10 years :beer:

Last edited:

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Wow, you mean I've been coming here daily for the last 8 years? Time sure does fly by!

Happy Birthday MDS and thank you Don, Norton, and all the other mods past and present.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    Happy Birthday Maryland Shooters! Thanks to DD214, the Moderators and to the members that have made this the best forum on the internet! Cheers!

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Happy Birthday MDS! I'm hardly the most active member but I appreciate all that you do for us!

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well I'm not an original member I've been here for a little over 6 of the 10 years and I'm glad to have shared a big part of my life with the membership.

qwertee123

Choose Freedom
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2009
    Stuck in MoCo ...
    Mmmmmm... Sounds like a good excuse to make a gun cake!

:)

f3a6da39e655a89ad2639ce55782c87a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom