• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rootytootyshooty

Apr 12, 2019
    Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time gun owner as of January (I'm 27). Joined the Maryland rifle club this year and have been shooting at AGC for a few months. Also have been taking my girlfriend to the range and getting her comfortable with firearms, safety, and marksmanship.

If there are any firearm enthusiasts in the area who are also free Friday afternoons (or other MD rifle club members who want to join for hi power practice) or Saturday mornings I am more than happy to have your company, especially for people my own age (although I do tend to get along very well with anyone)

Also looking to get into activism more without the extremism, if any of you have suggestions for 2A groups.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Welcome to the boards. Have fun, and keep learning. What firearms are you using at this time? Pistol, rifle, shotgun, or blackpowder (usually muzzleloading).

Q

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Welcome, I'm 26 and I shoot at AGC pretty often friday afternoons when the weather gets nice, and sometimes saturdays as well. Shoot me a PM next time youre headed out.

rootytootyshooty

Apr 12, 2019
    Welcome to the boards. Have fun, and keep learning. What firearms are you using at this time? Pistol, rifle, shotgun, or blackpowder (usually muzzleloading).

Q
    Thanks! 10/22 was my first, then I also have two .22 pistols, a .308 bolt action, and a 5.56 Kel tec rdb. Looking to get an AR and a shotgun soon.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• D4C938D7-69FF-405F-AC03-67564944B055.jpeg
      D4C938D7-69FF-405F-AC03-67564944B055.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 103

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    Welcome!!! My buddy and I just joined Maryland Rifle Club as well. AGC in Marriottsville is a great place to shoot. ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I live literally 10 minutes away from AGC. So I shoot there Friday's sometimes as well.

Double your age. :D But that's OK I get along with just about everyone as well.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the intro post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom