Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    I'm concerned about the delivery services and the obvious packaging. When you get ammo from places like Federal directly, it comes in the marked box. Box literally says "this is a heavy box of 9mm" right on the side.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm concerned about the delivery services and the obvious packaging. When you get ammo from places like Federal directly, it comes in the marked box. Box literally says "this is a heavy box of 9mm" right on the side.

****Yea. Getting an ammo box labeled that way could be pretty bad I guess..

Could be worse though!

Attachments

• Neighbor.jpg
      Neighbor.jpg
      28.3 KB · Views: 284

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah, the delivery guys look sideways at me. They get all judgy when my 2 gallon containers of anal lube show up in marked boxes. Look, it works really well in my ARs and I run them WET and often, so I am subscribe and saved monthly.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've pretty much stopped writing the in detail articles I've been doing for years. I have traveled the country and taken enough pictures to do a number articles on various really rare firearms and have access to some multimillion dollar collections. I bought a domain name, had a logo made and after talking with Ian McCollum, was in the process of building the site and just about to launch but I've decided against it. With the current political climate, I don't think putting that information out there is prudent at this time. It sucks and I'd still like to do it but I really think that things are going to get really bad for firearms owners in the near future.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lol while I get the oxymoron here...
    Just thinking about some stuff and reading some stuff makes me wonder if I'm the crazy one or if we are as a community being are being careless

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

IMHO, many have been being somewhat careless for some time now. In the past I've made comments in many threads about what's declared in posts whether it's ammo amounts, personal builds(of course legal now), the silly boating accident comments that are likely red flags to political lurkers, weapon "arsenals", etc. not being a smart idea. It's not what WE think about supplies or amounts, it's what the POLITICIANS, who write the laws and control enforcement of them, think about something like 15 weapons, 5,000 rounds of ammo and the boating accident claims.

In these times caution is not paranoia.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    New York's SAFE Act, which commands registration of grandfathered "assault" weapons, has been ignored by about 95% of the owners of such weapons. Law enforcement inmany jurisdictions have declared they will not act to support this law.

https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2016/07/07/massive-noncompliance-with-safe-act/

Connecticut also passed Draconian gun laws following the Sandy Hook incident; again, compliance is minuscule.

https://thenewamerican.com/connecticut-gun-owners-ignore-registration-deadline/

Canada's compulsory long gun registration has been ignored as well. I've heard that New Zealand's registration was suffering the same fate; it's possible that they passed yet another law requiring registration. I assume it will be treated with the same level of deference.

There's a lesson in there somewhere, I'm sure. We all know Maryland gun owners are different.

Chauchat

Jan 16, 2014
    In the free States
    There were a couple of other threads where this could have gone, but decided to make a new one rather than hijack another one.

Things are weird right now, and we all know it. We've all got that uneasy feelings in our collective 2A loving gut. Norton made that great post the other day about being careful what we say because there are bad actors among us.

So is anyone else wary about posting pics of the firearms we have? Or revealing the number of legal (esp legally unregistered) firearms we have?

I've got a bad feeling about the next 4 years of Orwellianism coming our way

Everyone is watching and listening and RECORDING. Our fellow citizens in the employ of any and every level of government are not your friends.

1404405935858156328.jpg

More Operational Security (OPSEC) reminders can be found at: https://gizmodo.com/the-best-operations-security-propaganda-posters-from-wo-1726361670

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom