Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    xSzzGQp.jpg

6.5...anything

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Yes you are cooler based on what you shoot. It's like the retarded .40 thing. 10mm is same thing. It's a supped up .45. Like the .40 is the bastard son of the 9 and .45. What ever. Is 6CM ok or only 6BR? I need to know because I don't want to look foolish in front of a real man.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    gUq9bs0.jpg

5.45x39mm, they can usually be spotted wearing their trademark knockoff Spetsnaz outfit, obligatory knit cap and driving an imported Lada to the range.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Would you rather it be ON the ban list,, for some it is the only Semi-Auto, detach box mag centerfire that they can get.

Ruger has always been a cuck brand anyway since Bill ruger was in the pockets of politicos to keep the mini14 off an assault weapon roster

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Except that no doubt isn't a 30/30, the rifle is probably a 92 or something that preceded it.
    32-20 Winchester
    .38-40 Winchester
    .44-40 Winchester
    .25-20 Winchester

The Duke used his personally owned Colt Single Action Army in .38-.40 for most of his westerns so it would make sense the Winchester would be in the same caliber...but you never know what a Hollywood prop man might have any particular actor use...what blanks were available might dictate that. Supposedly it wasn't until 1967 and "The War Wagon" that Duke used a .45 Peacemaker. He also used different guns in different cavalry films.

Regardless...it's still fun to talk about.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    gUq9bs0.jpg

5.45x39mm, they can usually be spotted wearing their trademark knockoff Spetsnaz outfit, obligatory knit cap and driving an imported Lada to the range.
    You describe me pretty well, but all Ladas are imported when legal guns are involved. At the place where Ladas are domestic no one owns a legal gun, nor go to a range. Certainly not _in_ a Lada.

However on photo individual is even more hipster, that's a vz58. I've got 2, but it's M43 only, no 5.45mm

Last edited:

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I used to associate .22 with the old retired guys at the range,,,
    Now it is all I can afford,, and I am old to boot.

(Btw, I like .22s)

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    You describe me pretty well, but all Ladas are imported when legal guns are involved. At the place where Ladas are domestic one owns a legal gun, nor go to a range. Certainly not _in_ a Lada.

However on photo individual is even more hipster, that's a vz58. I've got 2, but it's M43 only, no 5.45mm

:lol:

You're off the hook as long as you don't have a neckbeard and CCW anything in 7.62 Tokarev.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom