• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beskee

Feb 14, 2010
    Accokeek
    I was looking a for a rifle and needed an FFL since I had found it online. I stumbled across Old Washington Armory in Waldorf. I sent an email through their sales email to see if they would be able to get the rifle and asked a couple general questions. I received an email back from Trey about an hour later saying they couldn't get the rifle. I wanted to purchase locally to help the little guys. I placed the order online and used Old Washington Armory as the FFL. I received notification that the rifle was delivered. I sent an email to Trey relating that it arrived. He replied back in about an hour saying he would check, log it in and call for scheduling a pick up. A couple hours later, Trey sent an email asking for my availability. He wanted to schedule me the next day. Per his instructions, call when you arrive and someone will come out. Filled out the paperwork, checked out the weapon and was done in about 15-20 minutes. $20 fee for unregulated rifle. Fast, easy & professional. I have a permanent FFL now.

May 25, 2021
    Transferred a Sig M-18 through there a little while ago. Besides the seller sending the wrong damn model and Trey having to keep the mags they sent instead sending the model with the 10rd mags everything went smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom