• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    A guy I know is in the business of rehabbing houses. Called me the other day and said he had bought a house and that the basement had "gun stuff" in it. Invited me to go take whatever I thought I could use or sell.

"Gun stuff" turned out to be a couple of rifle cases, two Mec 600 Jr presses (always see those damn things), and a TON of empty brass. Former owner of the house was clearly in to reloading.

I've sorted it by caliber but have not counted what I have. I have no idea if it has any value and if so what that value is. So I'll post up here what I have and if someone can use it please let me know and we'll work out a reasonable deal. I'm obviously willing to get an accurate count prior to sale.

Obviously I have no idea if the stuff is once fired or more; found a few split cases which I tossed in the scrap.

Available calibers:

.30-06 (over half a 5 gallon bucket full, looks like mostly hunting ammo brass)

.270 Winchester (I'd say 200-250 rounds)

7mm Remington Magnum (I'd say 100 rounds)

300 Winchester Magnum (also around 100 rounds by my guess)

6mm Remington (maybe 150 rounds)

.308 (maybe 150 rounds or so)

.35 Remington (20 rounds or so)

A bunch more common calibers too (38/357/45 ACP/9mm/40) but I doubt they'd really be of much use.

I do also have a few buckets of 9mm and 5.56.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules by tossing this out there outside the classifieds. If so I plead for mercy :ohnoes::ohnoes:

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Could probably use the .30-06 to make some Garand food, but you may be a bit too far away. PM inbound.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Well, I'm late to the party, but if those ahead of me on the list do not take it, I would like to discuss your pricing on the .30-06, .38spl, and .357mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom