• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

siggirl1911

Dec 6, 2016
    Baltimore co.
    Lol! Yeah, I agree, the all pink stuff is a little much. Yeah I like that color green. My M&P is all black, but I have to say I have a sparkly pink hand grip. This is probably the only pink accessory I have on any of my guns or my compound bow for hunting. lol. I am kind of like you, I like to have more powerful guns and manly colors. haha.

Agreed! I'd love to see a pic of your toys! I will admit my range bag is pink and black and my ears are pink but they are electronic and hubby got them for me for mothers day. I love them bc when we are indoors shooting I can easily turn them up and down to hear when he's talking to me

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    Haha, sometimes we have to have a little pink in our lives to feel a little girly once in a while. I have the Howard Leight Impact headset, the feature of being able to control the volume is nice.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Yup, this. My wife loves guns and shooting, but she spends her Internet time in Facebook;)

Does she know that you're hangin out here in the girl thread?
    :innocent0

(Your post in the Out of Context thread just gave you away. :lol2:)

siggirl1911

Dec 6, 2016
    Baltimore co.
    I thought you ladies would have went with the pair of ear muffs that allow you to tune hubby out!:rofl:

That is one reason I LOVE that all our dates include shooting so I don't have to listen to him and I only say that bc I'm sure he feels the same about me then afterwards we go for drinks so then having to spend alone time with him involves alcohol!

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    That is one reason I LOVE that all our dates include shooting so I don't have to listen to him and I only say that bc I'm sure he feels the same about me then afterwards we go for drinks so then having to spend alone time with him involves alcohol!

Good thing I set my drink down before reading that!!!!!:party29:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Haha, sometimes we have to have a little pink in our lives to feel a little girly once in a while. I have the Howard Leight Impact headset, the feature of being able to control the volume is nice.

Welcome into the fray... May your time here be enjoyable.

I have the Peltor RangeGuard muffs. They also have a volume control and a 3.5 jack for adding a radio/MP3 etc. And they are low profile so they fit well for shooting with shotguns and rifles.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    Where are all the women? I'm new around here and love to see I'm not the only woman who loves shooting. This is my baby. Iv been shooting for about 3 years but purchased my first handgun about 2 years ago so im long over due for a new toy. It's a struggle when your husband is a gun nut and we both have lists of stuff we want.

No foot,never happened!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Funny story.

Years ago we went by Walter's Gun Chamber. We were well known there, but there were some new employees.

Wife went to the counter, I walked to the back to chat with Dan, the owner. Ernest young guy comes up to wife and smiles and asks if there is something particular she is looking for. She tells him a nice ladies gun. So he starts to show here .380s and .38s, Lady Smiths, etc. He realizes that she is not interested in these.

So he asks, is there a specific pistol she is interested in. She says, "Yes, I was thinking a Para Ordnance P14 .45 steel frame."

The expression on his face was PRICELESS. Dan and I break up laughing. And the sales guy turns to us and gives us a very nasty look.

But she did order (was not in stock) the Para. :)

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    I think if more women actually gave it a shot they would be pleasantly surprised how fun it is! I had no idea how much id enjoy shooting and since then have only wanted to learn more, figured this would be a good place for that! I'm sure alot of woman stay off of here bc it is prominently men and sometimes in a man's world you gotta have thick skin.

My wife and I went to the range, she loves it, but I think if we found more couples that likes to shoot, she would go more often...and agree with the rest of what you said, my wife isn't a member here...

Oh and welcome!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads