• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matt_b89

Apr 5, 2011
    Allegany County/Frostburg
    how much would it cost for a double sided knife, as in both sides look the same. Full flat ground and approximately 6 inches long with paracord handle? don't know anything about quenches so maybe you could enlighten me

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    Nice looking knifes ya got there. Im a SWAT operator in the Air Force and been looking for a good multi tool. LOVE the hacket! How much would one cost to make. If you wouldnt mind i would like to do a little R&D for ya. let me know WOODY.

R&D?

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    how much would it cost for a double sided knife, as in both sides look the same. Full flat ground and approximately 6 inches long with paracord handle? don't know anything about quenches so maybe you could enlighten me

70$ for 6in blade

30$ for custom grind

10$ for paracord handle

110$ total

w69dy

Mar 8, 2011
    North beach
    Yes lol thought that one was common knowledge my bad. If not just let me know how much is would cost to buy the hatchet .

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    I would not want to go to court after using these, especially item in pic 2, or a COMBAT tomahawk? How folks dream up ideas of creating items like this to injure others? Scary...

Do you also believe that guns should Not be cocealed carried. I guess your one of those people that think cops are super heros and all you have to do is think about them and they will appear to save you. O I am sorry you would rather be killed then go to court to say that a person violently attacked you and you defended yourself with this illeagel piece of equipment because you feared for your life in some areas of this state, that maybe sometimes were unavoidable.

w69dy

Mar 8, 2011
    North beach
    The hatchet would be used as an entry tool or smash and rack tool for windows or cutting shit in my way or going thru dryway lol whatever I can use it for I will !

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    Actually I believe in open carry.I am not a person who thinks cops are super hero's, I don't think I know anyone who does believe that. Police are just regular people, some good, some not so much and some with good,some with bad judgement...I don't want to be killed or go to court for any reason. In my world the sky is blue mostly, the water is wet, as I don't create a world where I need to have lots of creepy weapon's in case the boogey man comes a callin.;) That being said - I do admire your imagination, and your skill at makin cutting, and piercing tools. Enjoy your hobby!:thumbsup:

i am glad you caught on to my humor there lol. yes here in my world it deffinantly takes some reaslly weird weapons to kill people :D

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    i am glad you caught on to my humor there lol. yes here in my world it deffinantly takes some reaslly weird weapons to kill people :D
    Kool- we are all individuals (for sure!). I can always appreciate stuff that is unique, well thought out, and well made! Rock on and keep your fingers away from the edge!!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom