• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Need some office pig sticking goodness incase things ever go down? What do you guys use?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    As noted, two Zebra 701's ride in my shirt pocket at work, another stays in my car, one even goes into Church with me to take notes. Best part, it's just a pen, made by a pen company. Never had anyone give it a second glance other than to comment how nicely they write.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    As noted, two Zebra 701's ride in my shirt pocket at work, another stays in my car, one even goes into Church with me to take notes. Best part, it's just a pen, made by a pen company. Never had anyone give it a second glance other than to comment how nicely they write.

Where did you buy them? I was in Wal Mart today and they had a few Zebras, but not the 701. I don't want to buy online and pay shipping on a $5 pen...I was going to try Staples, but ran out of time.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Where did you buy them? I was in Wal Mart today and they had a few Zebras, but not the 701. I don't want to buy online and pay shipping on a $5 pen...I was going to try Staples, but ran out of time.

I did indeed get mine at Staples. I've never found them at Wal-Mart or Target. One day I'll find a good price on a case of them and have enough to last the rest of my life.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    picked up one today at the office depot in Glen Burnie Mall. There was one left on the hook after I got mine. For some reason they cant keep this one in stock but the rest of the pegs are full :innocent0. Should make a good pen for work. ive been using Bic Pro's but wanted something "sturdier". Once this ink goes i'll probably do the fisher refill mod

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    cross pens.. my MIL gave me for christmas.. nice big solid pen that actually fits my hands, closed fist. flat top so i can put my thumb on it.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    My walmart has the Zebra 701. Gonna pick one up tomorrow when I go into town. Saw 'em there today, but forgot to go back to that aisle...dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom