• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    If you want a secure environment that's closed off from interference....then why not go to a secure environment that's closed off?

This is an internet forum, as in public forum. Restrictions kinda defeat the point. But honestly I'd support anything to stop the constant bitching about 5th columnists.

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    I am sure I am one of the people that you are talking about. Joined in 2012 when Maryland Decided to write some crazy laws that we all have to live with for know. I look a couple of times a week to catch up with what is going on.
    Know I do not post much am a fairly quiet person. I only chime in when I think I have something to add. Granted that may not be the best why to get known here. You will have to admit this group is a bit intimidating. After following this for years I feel much more at easy and feel I can post in on more subjects. I will probably never have a high post count because that is just the way I am. Over the years I enjoyed following all the information that is put out. This seems to be a great group of people an look forward to posting in more often, probably only when I think I can contribute.

cyclops

Dec 31, 2016
    Western Md.
    I am one of those who has taken a bit of time to make 50 in fact I'm still not there but close. As others have said I don't chime in unless I have something to add but I guess that is what it takes so here's one more

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    We have processes in place to deal with this sort of thing.

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    I too have been here a while and don't post often. I look around and see what is happening and chime in occasionally. I am a member of Maryland Shall Issue and stop by here to catch up on what is happening.Not much of a 'talker'.

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    I've been a member for years and rarely post, I primarily use the board to stay current on local news related to our sport. When I have something I feel I can contribute to a conversation I do but in many cases someone far more experienced than I has already chimed in first. I think this site is an important resource for new local shooters and setting up restrictions as proposed here don't really help, it just makes us less approachable as a community which overall is a bad thing in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom