• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    They sure won’t feel too welcome on the board. There are a lot of awesome things about MDS, but gay-friendliness isn’t one.

I disagree. MSI’s Pink Pistols guest speaker’s talk was one of the highest attended and was received with a standing ovation as I recall.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would welcome all on this forum regardless of background or preference , we all are human . I may not agree with choices , but I love my brother & sister . I would embrace them . If we are talking just gay people they are under attack and need to be able to protect themselves without doubt or prejudice.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would welcome all on this forum regardless of background or preference , we all are human . I may not agree with choices , but I love my brother & sister . I would embrace them .

I would say that is true of the vast majority here. I most certainly don’t think it is an institutional problem. There is just enough to make some folks uncomfortable.

Attachments

• GWAR-Sleazy-P-Martini.jpg
      GWAR-Sleazy-P-Martini.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 437

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would say that is true of the vast majority here. I most certainly don’t think it is an institutional problem. There is just enough to make some folks uncomfortable.

I would agree with you , I would hope some senior members would help set things right .
    MDS is for all of us , none of that should matter . We are and can be a very important venue . If we want something as a God given right we must accept it is for all Americans .

The PP stood in silence and remembrance of the person(s) killed in Florida at the alternative night club .

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would agree with you , I would hope some senior members would help set things right .
    MDS is for all of us , none of that should matter . We are and can be a very important venue . If we want something as a God given right we must accept it is for all Americans .

The PP stood in silence and remembrance of the person(s) killed in Florida at the alternative night club .

You guys are definitely good people. It would be great to have as diverse membership as possible. We can all work on it. Hope the Pink Pistols come out tomorrow.

DavidMS

Feb 23, 2013
    Fairfax VA
    My own experiences

I had some stuff going on yesterday so this is my first time checking the forum post-protest. I think that it went fairly well. I can see two issues. 1. If only there were a few gun owner right's activists who were clearly from PG county. 2. Next time, he will pick a more friendly venue (where the ownership will simply boot gun owners rights activists) and let Ramirez finish his meet and greet.

I have no reason to dislike the senator, I just disagree with him on this (and probably a few other issues).

I was surprised that management didn't at the same time boot the single gun control supporter.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    We need to focus fire on this guy (Ramirez) come next election. If every registered member of MDS gave $100 to Ramirez's opponent's campaign we could overthrow him. I don't care if the opponent has D or R next to their name. This guy is not getting re-elected.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    We need to focus fire on this guy (Ramirez) come next election. If every registered member of MDS gave $100 to Ramirez's opponent's campaign we could overthrow him. I don't care if the opponent has D or R next to their name. This guy is not getting re-elected.

He is not running for re-election, so his Senate seat will be wide open.

He is running for PG County State's Attorney, and he needs to lose that race in it's entirety and be retired from politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom