• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Will finally be able to get 77r started for Ruger PC Charger 9mm!

Attachments

• Agenda June 2020 (1).pdf
      507.2 KB · Views: 221

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    I see the June 10th agenda has been posted on mdsp.maryland.gov handgun roster website for quite awhile. Does anyone know if the meeting happened or was postponed? First time paying attention to it personally . . . does it just take awhile for them to post the meeting's minutes?

DigDug

Oct 21, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I see the June 10th agenda has been posted on mdsp.maryland.gov handgun roster website for quite awhile. Does anyone know if the meeting happened or was postponed? First time paying attention to it personally . . . does it just take awhile for them to post the meeting's minutes?

The meeting happened according to a reply I received in regards to a submission I made. There is a 30 day waiting period in which objections can be made after initial approval and publication on the Maryland Register. Says it was scheduled to appear on 7/6/20. Should be any day now I imagine.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    Looks like the NON MD compliant model #29100 was submitted and approved. The MD compliant model #29101 is on the 9/16/20 agenda and will be available to purchase on 11/8/20. The only difference in the two model #s is the mag it is shipped with, I wouldn’t think that should take another 3 months.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Man, that was a good meeting for Shadow Systems and BUL. Maybe I'll treat myself to a new Limited gun or something.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    I just saw that the non-compliant Ruger Charger 9mm Model 29100 is on the Handgun Roster Approved list now.
    Makes me shake my head that the Maryland non-compliant model would get approved before the compliant model.

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    I just saw that the non-compliant Ruger Charger 9mm Model 29100 is on the Handgun Roster Approved list now.
    Makes me shake my head that the Maryland non-compliant model would get approved before the compliant model.

It is ridiculous, but blame the people and FFLs submitting the firearms.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Looks like the NON MD compliant model #29100 was submitted and approved. The MD compliant model #29101 is on the 9/16/20 agenda and will be available to purchase on 11/8/20. The only difference in the two model #s is the mag it is shipped with, I wouldn’t think that should take another 3 months.

Can a LGS/FFL sell/transfer a MD rostered handgun (that ships with a larger-than-10 magazine) by simply withholding the offending magazine?

If this is a dumb/repeated question - my apologies.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis

The 29101(MD compliant version) will be available in November. I would think the 29100(17 round)could be transferred without the mag.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    Can a LGS/FFL sell/transfer a MD rostered handgun (that ships with a larger-than-10 magazine) by simply withholding the offending magazine?

If this is a dumb/repeated question - my apologies.

Most will convert to Glock mags anyway so losing the mag is no big deal or it can be blocked to 10 rounds

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I don’t know where or how to find the approval list from the June meeting, but I had one submitted and the roster is updated on MSP site and my Ruger SR1911 model # is now on the roster. The approval list must be out now, FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom