• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Whenever you see UC Davis and "gun research", that's that Wintermute putz. Bona fide gun grabber. Not a true researcher like John Lott. Wintermute has an agenda and it's to remove firearms from the population. Yes, evil exists.:mad54:

Oh, and the research is funded from taxes/fee's or firearm purchases.:mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    G and S reason. I need to keep at least 1 firearm safe and secure. No safer place than on me at all times.
    I need to feel safe when coming home.
    Information about firearm ownership has made me a target. I need to be armed before and when I get home potentially to criminals who have armed themselves with firearms in my home.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    What was that judge's name and address again?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    insurance companies will drop us
    banks will drop us
    public and private schools will drop us
    employers won't hire us
    etc etc etc

pretty sure none of this info will be used to the benefit of legal and law-abiding gun owners

maybe before this they should list out (names and addy's) all the judges and DA's that didn't hand out max sentences to actual violent criminals. and who allowed early parole, bond, home detention, etc.

Bring it on, my boss has a M240 mounted in his office.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Lets start a bonfide research group and get the info of anti gunners with guns, i mean its a Hypocrisy Research Project....

That's the reason they won't do it in MD. They don't want to expose themselves. Guns for me, but not for thee

Sloopjonb

Feb 5, 2016
    Blue State Misery

Anyone who purchased a firearm is California, is about to be doxxed.

https://www.courthousenews.com/judg...rnia-from-releasing-gun-owners-personal-info/

Must be hell living in a blue state. I bought my rifle in 40 minutes in and out the door its my record the paperwork for the BC slowed me down. At Acadamy Sport the last time 45 minutes had to walk to the checkout and pay for the BC then do it on a tablet which is faster for me but its a half mile to the register. Red states = freedom.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Must be hell living in a blue state. I bought my rifle in 40 minutes in and out the door its my record the paperwork for the BC slowed me down. At Acadamy Sport the last time 45 minutes had to walk to the checkout and pay for the BC then do it on a tablet which is faster for me but its a half mile to the register. Red states = freedom.

What state are you in where it takes 40 minutes to buy a rifle. I can buy a rifle in MD in half that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom