• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Finally got mine out this past Saturday - only shot 20 rounds through it, all slugs (Berwyn rules) - no failures. The Mesa stock did come loose - I need to get a lock washer like others have recommended. Otherwise no issues at all.
    I remember when you could technically shoot birdshot on the short range. Glorious. They put an end to that around the time I stopped being a member.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    I remember when you could technically shoot birdshot on the short range. Glorious. They put an end to that around the time I stopped being a member.

I could have gone to the shotgun patterning range to shoot birdshot...but I care more about how it functions with buckshot and will have to go to another range. With all the random holes (and signs) on the range, there are still people who use birdshot on the range...

Fubudobu@

Apr 24, 2021
    Anyone in southern MD or close willing to install my delta mike stock on my radikal sax-2? I don’t have a vice or appropriate tools.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    S&J hardware has these in stock.
    Just in case you’re interested.

Attachments

• CAB16A5B-78D5-485B-A8DC-746F148F5943.png
      CAB16A5B-78D5-485B-A8DC-746F148F5943.png
      82 KB · Views: 275

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    The S/J - sulun tac12 6 position c-stock
    Installed on an AKSA S4 clone. (Along with 922R parts for compliance)

Since the stock did not count towards 922R. I had to add the following US made parts.

Hammer
    Follower
    Handguard
    Magazine tube( will try to install this weekend )

The original stock was easy to remove.
    It didn’t require a lot of heat to get going. The recoil spring tube locknut easily came off with an adjustable wrench. The recoil tube is completely round with no flat furface to hold on to. I had to use a small pipe wrench to unscrew it from the receiver. ( a little heat is required to soften the thread locker/ something like locktite blue)

The sulun 12 stock assembly came in as a complete Set. It included everything . It’s also pre-assembled.

Installation took less than 10 minutes.

Attachments

• B3808DC0-4404-4205-BBAD-1DEF038AD572.jpeg
      B3808DC0-4404-4205-BBAD-1DEF038AD572.jpeg
      690.9 KB · Views: 361

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    The sulun tac12 c-stock is well made. The fitting and machining is excellent.
    It works like an m4 carbine stock. The stock slides onto a miniaturized version of the m4 carbine buffer tube. It also comes with qd mounts and a rubber recoil pad.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I am pretty happy with my Urbino, but it's nice to know that I have options if I decide collapsing stocks are in my future.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    450 rounds through the turknelli.
    Has been reliable so far. ( bulk birdshots and cheap buckshots )

Attachments

• DD75AE51-7E50-4AF6-9CF0-BE1194B50124.jpeg
      DD75AE51-7E50-4AF6-9CF0-BE1194B50124.jpeg
      596.7 KB · Views: 220

gl22man

Feb 8, 2014
    The S/J - sulun tac12 6 position c-stock
    Installed on an AKSA S4 clone. (Along with 922R parts for compliance)

Since the stock did not count towards 922R. I had to add the following US made parts.

Hammer
    Follower
    Handguard
    Magazine tube( will try to install this weekend )

The original stock was easy to remove.
    It didn’t require a lot of heat to get going. The recoil spring tube locknut easily came off with an adjustable wrench. The recoil tube is completely round with no flat furface to hold on to. I had to use a small pipe wrench to unscrew it from the receiver. ( a little heat is required to soften the thread locker/ something like locktite blue)

The sulun 12 stock assembly came in as a complete Set. It included everything . It’s also pre-assembled.

Installation took less than 10 minutes.
    I'm going to install my collapsible stock on my SDS Radikal sax-2 in a few days my question is how does the pistol grip attach to the gun once the old tube is removed? I mean it doesn't look like it thread's on like the M4 pistol grip does it doesn't even remove from the collapsible stock tube that I can see.any tips or tricks?
    Thank you ✌️

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    The original m4 c-stock pistol grip screws onto the 3- position recoil tube on the M4.
    No tools required for installation.

If you have a turknelli clone. Remove the recoil pad . Unscrew the retaining screw that holds the stock onto the recoil tube. Slide the entire stock off.

The original m4 c- stock requires that the recoil tube is also replaced. Aftermarket c stocks from aksa or sulun should come with a complete recoil tube assembly with all the internals and hardware.

To remove the turknelli recoil tube. Simple use a heat gun to soften the locktight on the training nut. Use a big adjustable wrench to loosen the nut. Then rotate the entire recoil tube assembly out. Clean out the threats on the receiver with acetone or mail polish remover. Install the aftermarket recoil tube and install the pistol grip assembly by rotating it onto the recoil tube threads. Once it tight, reinstall the trigger group. This prevents the pistol grip assay from getting lose. Install / slide the stock onto the recoil tube.

It’s not hard to do. The locktight on the Turkish clones are almost non existent. You just have to get the parts ward to break them lose. The original Benelli s are secured with red locktight.

Hope this helps.

Sirex