• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I don't buy much these days but have been weighing one of these as a potential investment purchase. Not cheap but fairly close to what you can get in a Druganov style rifle here in Maryland. Given the price point a lot really depends on the optics quality. Anyone have one? Happy with it?

Alternatives?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I've wanted one of these too. Love big bore odd stuff. Would go well w/ the Vepr and M76. Unless they stop importing them, don't think it would be a good investment.
    I have the POSP 8x42D VariPOSP PRO on the Veprs. Its a decent scope for the money. Its no Vortex/NF/etc though. The 4x24 also gets decent reviews.

Sirex