• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    If anyone is looking to pick up a PS5 they're gonna have console bundles in stock at the Frederick, Hagerstown and California, Md locations. I scored one last week via walk-in here in Waldorf.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps5-store-event.html
    e95dd6f32cbce39e08b358de62dc7318.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If anyone is looking to pick up a PS5 they're gonna have console bundles in stock at the Frederick, Hagerstown and California, Md locations. I scored one last week via walk-in here in Waldorf.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps5-store-event.html
    e95dd6f32cbce39e08b358de62dc7318.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

*****Thank you. It's hard to believe how much demand there still is and how remarkably small the availability is. Supply issues with respect to the PS5 have cost Sony 100's of millions this year alone.

If they had 10,000 consoles at stores in this area alone, they would be *gone* in a couple of days for sure. Full retail price. No need to offer any discounts whatsoever.

It's like that with other electronics, some car models, and apparently home Covid tests at the moment. They have to limit sales of the Covid tests to 2 per person here locally, or the first few people will buy ALL of them. One crazy Karen lady was *demanding* to be able to buy *100* tests for her family and a few people in line got fed up with her and told her to take a hike! (In MoCo!). Thought the cops were gonna have to be called on her as she was really really angry and demanding. She got her two tests and huffed right out angry. Prolly not good for her BP or health - Covid nothwithstanding.. I felt bad for the pharmacists - some people are very rude.

Anyway, the Playstation 5 looks like an awesome machine. Looking forward to getting mine, but not willing to stand in line, even though I am a Gamestop Pro member, etc.. I still have a few things I'm really enjoying on my PS4 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom