C-19 Shot Requirement for D.C. Permit Appointment?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Wife and I are scheduled to drop off our D.C. Carry Permit Applications next week. The appointments are made via website so I couldn't ask anyone when we scheduled the appointment. I have been unable to get in touch with anyone from the Firearms Division via phone.

Anyone know if they are mandating shot records to enter the building and office where the Permits/Prints/Photos are submitted/accepted?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Heard they were implementing that but not sure of a date or if it is in place now, Stoveman would be the guy for that as he works in DC a good bit.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Slightly Off-Topic-Kudos to DC Permit Section!

My DC Concealed Carry Permit expires in May, so I took the renewal class last Wednesday. Last Friday, I submitted my Renewal Application online. Yesterday, a mere business day later (President's Day, so not really a business day, but I digress), I received an email stating that my renewal application was approved, and the the new permit would be mailed to my address of record!
    DC is getting as efficient as PA in processing these renewals.

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    My DC Concealed Carry Permit expires in May, so I took the renewal class last Wednesday. Last Friday, I submitted my Renewal Application online. Yesterday, a mere business day later (President's Day, so not really a business day, but I digress), I received an email stating that my renewal application was approved, and the the new permit would be mailed to my address of record!

Same here except I applied last Wednesday immediately after taking the training. I think we were in the same class. I will be curious to see what the expiration date on the new permit will be. I applied 3 months before expiration to avoid the potential of not having a valid permit.

joyd69

Jan 18, 2017
    P.G. County

Same here except I applied last Wednesday immediately after taking the training. I think we were in the same class. I will be curious to see what the expiration date on the new permit will be. I applied 3 months before expiration to avoid the potential of not having a valid permit.

Yes your application was approved (like mines) but I'm still waiting for the renewal to come. I submitted back in 12/21 :D call and ask about it last week.......they told me "give it 30 another days"

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    Received an email today with my license in PDF format. 20 days total. Not bad. Except now I have to find a decent color printer. It looks like crap on my black/white laser printer.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Received an email today with my license in PDF format. 20 days total. Not bad. Except now I have to find a decent color printer. It looks like crap on my black/white laser printer.
    Library? But do you need to print it? I thought you could just keep it on your phone.

sino26

Mar 5, 2013
    Columbia
    You don't need to, on your phone is ok. Not everyone wants to show their unlocked phone to an officer though, or a dead battery and you can't produce your permit when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom