MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Boy I'll say. I've never met Sgt. Pope before but one of the police officers at one of the crosswalks looked sorta like him to me, based on the video shot last Monday. So I politely asked "Are you Sgt. Pope?"

The officer looked at me and quickly retorted "No." He paused but a moment longer then with great emphasis added "HELL NO!"

:lol2:

I think that may be a friend of mine. He is good people.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One older women of color as we were protesting said she liked the first amendment but did not like the second , not sure how one could cherry pick and make such an argument . SMH

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    One older women of color as we were protesting said she liked the first amendment but did not like the second , not sure how one could cherry pick and make such an argument . SMH

You should have told her that since she thinks it's okay to pick and choose which amendments to honor that you don't like the 19th ;)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Wow ! Just Wow !

Great to see the level of support from the Politicians.
    Nice to see the Chief back to his usual self .

Great to meet so many old friends and new friends .

And R&R , DL , and Dick Heller all sitting around the same table, awe inspiring .

After getting home , been showing the pics , and videos to Mrs Biggfoot , both tonight , and some from last week . She even was reading some of the posts , particularly of Fabs .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just got in after ferrying Dick Heller back home to DC along with Tyler Yzaguirre of Second Amendment Institute.

Dick Heller said it as the most fun that he can remember and that it has been 40 years since he had 3 beers at a party.

He really enjoyed being with Maryland Patriots and was in awe of our commitment to support each other.

Can’t help it: I love you guys.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I want to thank my brother Kevin for deciding last Monday night that I would not be hauled off in handcuffs alone.

For most of our adult lives we have lived on opposite coasts. Then, for two hours last Monday night we were chained to a bench two feet apart.

We never said a word to each other during that time. But when we looked at each other we knew we were there for a reason, and one of the reasons was simply to be together, after lives lived apart.

I was at peace, and proud.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I want to especially thank my friend and Patriot Picket Co-leader Paul Brockman, who you know as Stoveman.

There’s no way tonight would have been possible without his attention to the details that would have overwhelmed anyone else.

I had the chance to speak on WCBM—twice—and on WBAL , and to the Daily Record because Paul made it happen with a blizzard of media calls.

He kept MDS and our Facebook page jammin’ while I was on the road to speak to the TV and print people.

He gave interviews to the press too, so I could catch my breath and think through what to say next.

Without Paul’s connection to a GREAT sign printer, our “More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs“ sign order would not have been completed in time.

And finally, guess who we thank for a roomful of PP shirts at a press conference? When I was just thinking up signs, Paul was a step ahead thinking up signs plus logo shirts to take us to the next level.

I would never have had my cool hoodie sweatshirt and shirt patches without our “game on” brother making it happen.

You thank him when you see him, please.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Just got in after ferrying Dick Heller back home to DC along with Tyler Yzaguirre of Second Amendment Institute.

Dick Heller said it as the most fun that he can remember and that it has been 40 years since he had 3 beers at a party.

He really enjoyed being with Maryland Patriots and was in awe of our commitment to support each other.

Can’t help it: I love you guys.

We LOVE you too Brother !!! :heart:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I want to thank my brother Kevin for deciding last Monday night that I would not be hauled off in handcuffs alone.

For most of our adult lives we have lived on opposite coasts. Then, for two hours last Monday night we were chained to a bench two feet apart.

We never said a word to each other during that time. But when we looked at each other we knew we were there for a reason, and one of the reasons was simply to be together, after lives lived apart.

I was at peace, and proud.

Deep Lurker isn't so much anymore ... And we should be grateful for him stepping to the front lines of freedom to benefit us ALL

:worship: Thanks Kevin !!!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I want to especially thank my friend and Patriot Picket Co-leader Paul Brockman, who you know as Stoveman.

There’s no way tonight would have been possible without his attention to the details that would have overwhelmed anyone else.

I had the chance to speak on WCBM—twice—and on WBAL , and to the Daily Record because Paul made it happen with a blizzard of media calls.

He kept MDS and our Facebook page jammin’ while I was on the road to speak to the TV and print people.

He gave interviews to the press too, so I could catch my breath and think through what to say next.

Without Paul’s connection to a GREAT sign printer, our “More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs“ sign order would not have been completed in time.

And finally, guess who we thank for a roomful of PP shirts at a press conference? When I was just thinking up signs, Paul was a step ahead thinking up signs plus logo shirts to take us to the next level.

I would never have had my cool hoodie sweatshirt and shirt patches without our “game on” brother making it happen.

You thank him when you see him, please.

And, don't forget "TV Personality" ... That cool 'gun guy' behind the shades, consistently delivering our message to the media. :cool:

Thanks Paul !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom