• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome on board. Too bad you are so far away from me that it will be difficult for me to get to your store/home office. But I wish you lots of luck and hope you succeed gloriously. We need more LGS's in MD.

Cal68

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Welcome on board. Too bad you are so far away from me that it will be difficult for me to get to your store/home office. But I wish you lots of luck and hope you succeed gloriously. We need more LGS's in MD.

Cal68

thank you. if you're ever in the area, feel free to give us a call to stop in. usually here in the evenings.
    on the weekends, if we're not shooting a match, then we can be at the business just about any time.

jonbardley

Feb 22, 2021
    Port Tobacco
    Thumbs up! Grade A!

Just did a transaction a day or so ago. Pleasant to work with, no nonsense.

Best prices on reloading gear/supplies and ammo I've found since the March 2020 event.

Looking for supplies in reasonable quantities, give Medusa a call. Be sure to save some for the reasonable shooters out here ;)

jonbardley

Feb 22, 2021
    Port Tobacco

Best prices on reloading gear/supplies and ammo I've found since the March 2020 event.

Looking for supplies in reasonable quantities, give Medusa a call. Be sure to save some for the reasonable shooters out here ;)

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD

thanks for the comments and glad you liked not only the supplies, but also the prices.
    I'll message you when i get some SRP or LRP.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    I had a great experience buying two guns, and sundries, from Joe and Mary. Good prices, great service, awesome people. It’s worth the drive.

glad you enjoyed the experience. always great meeting new people. hopefully the kids will enjoy shooting the rifles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom