• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    FL is mailing my card now. Didn't realize I didn't have the full "package" when I renewed on line.

Not sure why I even renewed really....

If you want to carry when you're in FL you have to have it. And it's reciprocity does give you some other states.

I know a super friendly LEO in Rising Sun, hoping if he can't help me there he'll have some other suggestions.
    As nice as Florida is to work with, this little detail makes the process a bitch.

Yep, this I don't get. Even the MSP does not require fingerprints on renewals anymore. Does FL think that your fingerprints are going to change in 7 years?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Still screwed here....... Never would have suspected it would be this difficult. I may have wasted $80 bucks sending in the renewal...

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I had mine done at the Annapolis Police station (Behind Stadium) did mine a couple years ago. Give them a call as they only did ink on certain days of the week.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Got them done, MDS Member who's with a local agency came to my rescue! I'm assuming FL will get rid of this requirement (eventually) or allow non-resident live scans.

I expire in ~13 days but did the rest of my renewal online about a month ago so I'd imagine I'm good to go once they get the prints.

Thanks for all the tips, hopefully they'll help others in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom