• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiev9

Aug 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I'm wondering if there is such a clamp that is "mag-tube sized" on both ends so I can mount a mag-sized flashlight with the mag of my shotgun from underneath.
    All the ones I've seen online are typically barrel sized on one end and mag on the other (ATI Part No. SMC-1100, for example). I can't mount the light to my barrel unless the light is fit to stick out to the side since the mag extends out with the barrel. Plus, I cannot close the case for my shotgun with the light sticking out the side. Can anyone please help me find a solution, perhaps? Or am I SOL?
    Thanks.

OR...is there such thing as a mag-sized ring on one end and a rail on the other? Fortunately, the light did come with the option to mount onto a rail.
    Thanks again.

eddiev9

Aug 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Thanks for the link, K31, but if you notice the first clamp on top of the page, one end is barrel sized and the bottom is mag sized...I'd need mag sized on both top and bottom of the clamp. I don't have a pistol grip or rail on my shotgun, so I can't use the other items there.
    Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom