• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I figure this has been done before but I didn't see any after a quick search.

I want this thread to be a place where people can share their range pics, pics of their firearms, targets they shot, pics of their range setup, range gear, themselves shooting, friends, family, etc. Basically anything you feel like posting.

Feel free to add whatever you want.

SO, here goes...

Here is my M95/34, which I call The Punisher for what it does to my shoulder. I won't lie, this NEVER gets shot without the slip-on wussy pad. Got this from SOG.

Also a pic of one of the targets from my reloads using Hornady 205gr bullets from Grafs and IMR 4064. Let me know if anyone is interested in the load data I use, I also have some worked up with TAC.

Attachments

• m95.34 rifle.jpg
      m95.34 rifle.jpg
      100.3 KB · Views: 3,987
    • m95.34 target.jpg
      m95.34 target.jpg
      14.8 KB · Views: 3,843

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Here is a Type 53 that I refinished the stock on(AKA butchered) before I joined this forum and you guys converted me to more of a C&R purist. In real life it doesn't look as red as the picture shows.

Attachments

• refinished t53 rifle.jpg
      refinished t53 rifle.jpg
      118.1 KB · Views: 3,855

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Here is another Type 53 (I have 3, all from buds) that I put in an ATI synthetic stock. Man, you guys are gonna hate me today. BUT, there's been no permanent modifications to this rifle. The bolt body I sent off for the bent bolt was a non-matching extra. This rifle shoots really well. Here's a target, 10 rounds, 50 yards, silver tip surplus ammo. I'm not reloading x54R yet because I haven't slugged my bores and not sure what bullets I am going to use.

Attachments

• t53 synthetic.jpg
      t53 synthetic.jpg
      102.8 KB · Views: 3,932
    • type 53 synthetic ten rounds surplus.jpg
      type 53 synthetic ten rounds surplus.jpg
      15 KB · Views: 3,813

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Here is my RC K98 Mauser from Wideners. I've posted many pics of this in it's own thread but it belongs here too. I was a pitcher all the way through college so my shoulder isn't the best, so make fun of my wuss pad all you want, it keeps me from having tingling/numb fingers and a popping shoulder for a week after I shoot!
    I've had success with several different bullets in reloading for this, with both IMR 4064 and TAC. The best shooter so far though is Hornady 170gr SST with 46gr 4064. Target is 5 rounds, 50 yards.

Attachments

• mauser.jpg
      mauser.jpg
      109.8 KB · Views: 3,906
    • mauser target 2.jpg
      mauser target 2.jpg
      40.8 KB · Views: 3,842

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Here is my CZ75B Omega with a CGW short reset DA upgrade kit. I love this thing....
    Target is 16 rounds off a rest at 21 yards, reloads using Berry's 124gr RN and 5gr Unique.

Guess this doesn't belong in the C&R Forum....oops

Attachments

• 75b omega.jpg
      75b omega.jpg
      80.9 KB · Views: 3,862
    • 75 B omega target.jpg
      75 B omega target.jpg
      19.7 KB · Views: 3,958

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Here is part of a small range my friend and I put together on his property, some plate targets we built...Always a work in progress.

Attachments

• range.jpg
      range.jpg
      108.8 KB · Views: 3,943

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    ...And last for today, a partial family photo from a previous range trip. I hope to have the M1 Carbine in my hands and back in action in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• family.jpg
      family.jpg
      99.2 KB · Views: 3,840

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Here is part of a small range my friend and I put together on his property, some plate targets we built...Always a work in progress.

I like the range setup. Wish I could do that on my property. :) One day when I move to PA perhaps.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I like the range setup. Wish I could do that on my property. :) One day when I move to PA perhaps.

Thanks, it's a lot of fun and I'm very thankful that I have a friend with the land to use. He even lets me grab his gator to haul all my stuff down the valley to the range whenever I want. We built a picnic bench from a kit for our shooting bench, and have a massive tarp we put down to catch brass, it's actually a billboard sign.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Cool pics. :thumbsup:

Seems to me there are a "couple" of Hooligan range threads around so I won't gum up your thread with more of our pics. :innocent0

O.S.P

Jul 10, 2013
    Is this here in Maryland?
    And would it be possible for someone to maybe pay to be allowed to go there?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My IHC at the range. Was really hard shooting upside down, all the blood was rushing to my head

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      86.7 KB · Views: 3,160

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads