• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I like to use COMPLETED auctions from Gun Broker under the advanced search. I think you have to have an account to get to that but its free. Shows what things actually sold for and not what some guy is dreaming he'll get and so has a $500 item listed for $1500 claiming its rare.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Thank you both for your responses! Sorry for the thread derail. I'm too new to get a feel as to whether or not that is acceptable on occasion.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I'm telling you - you heard it here first. If I had the money and the desire to get an HQL, I'd buy 20 Bulgarian Maks because I would double or triple my money in 10 years.

A month or two ago SportsmansGuide had Bulgarian maks for 199.99. They had some wear, but were in decent shape. I probably should have grabbed a couple.

I do have an unissued one with the logbook, and another that I use as a shooter that is in excellent condition. My prize is my E. German though, glad I grabbed that from Dennis before the price went up even more.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    A month or two ago SportsmansGuide had Bulgarian maks for 199.99. They had some wear, but were in decent shape. I probably should have grabbed a couple.

I do have an unissued one with the logbook, and another that I use as a shooter that is in excellent condition. My prize is my E. German though, glad I grabbed that from Dennis before the price went up even more.

308 dolla
    f938977a2a7326c29ecd8c36139883c2.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Keepshooting.com has Walther P-38s for $850. Price is pretty high but they sound like nice examples. All matching and no Russian capture marks. Supposedly from a private German collector.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Classic has beat up Yugo M24/47s all with cracked stocks for only 350 bucks! Best shipment they have ever seen and they don't expect to ever see more!

I sub to their YouTube channel just to laugh at the ridiculous prices every couple days as they sort thru SAMCO's rejects and mark them up as if they were pristine collectors pieces.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Classic has beat up Yugo M24/47s all with cracked stocks for only 350 bucks! Best shipment they have ever seen and they don't expect to ever see more!

I sub to their YouTube channel just to laugh at the ridiculous prices every couple days as they sort thru SAMCO's rejects and mark them up as if they were pristine collectors pieces.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I can't even deal with this company. $390 for cracked stocked "very good" M24/47s. "Basically, the Yugo variation of the K98." First, IT'S K98k! A K98 is a Polish Carbine. Second, how can a rifle designed in 1924 be a variation of a rifle designed in 1934?

I wouldn't give them one cent of my money.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lots of cosmo! Will be C&R in 2040 lol

Attachments

• IMG_8017.jpg
      IMG_8017.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 306
    • IMG_8018.jpg
      IMG_8018.jpg
      87.8 KB · Views: 308

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Nice price. I previously got my Model 64 from SOG for a little less but it has the internal lock (the one you listed is pre lock) and didn't have the wood grips. Great gun to introduce new shooters with and reasonable as a HD option.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom