I’m done being unarmed in Baltimore. Watch these videos!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I wouldn’t say all the cops are the good guys, plenty of thugs and shit birds amongst them as well. However, most do a pretty decent job under tough circumstances.

One of the most effective crime fighting tools they could employ is to uncuff the citizenry and let us exercise our right of self defense, with no fear of reprisal from the law.

Plenty of folks have the tools, and more importantly, the wherewithal to rid their neighborhoods of these vermin.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I hate going into Baltimore but must to see some of my doctors. Other than that, I refuse to go into the city.

For those that carry in the city without a permit in spite of the unconstitutional law that robs us of the right to defend ourselves, if you ever have to use your weapon, be like the thugs and don't stick around.

Won't do you any good to survive an attack and then be thrown in jail because you did not want to be a victim!

The city really needs a few people like Charles Bronson in the Death Wish movies! Too bad that will never happen.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Do we know when this happened and where it happened in Baltimore? Is there a new story about it?

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I hate going into Baltimore but must to see some of my doctors. Other than that, I refuse to go into the city.

For those that carry in the city without a permit in spite of the unconstitutional law that robs us of the right to defend ourselves, if you ever have to use your weapon, be like the thugs and don't stick around.

Won't do you any good to survive an attack and then be thrown in jail because you did not want to be a victim!

The city really needs a few people like Charles Bronson in the Death Wish movies! Too bad that will never happen.

It happens, but on a smaller scale.

I will not break the law by carrying illegally. Just not something I will risk. But I’ve talked with quite a few folks that do. They don’t give a damn about the law, and refuse to be victims. I wish I were that ballsy.

What does happen a fair amount is citizens catching thugs breaking into their cars, houses, trying to rob them, etc., and that citizen refuses to play along with their crime routine. Lots of hard hitting combat Vets and others that aren’t gonna stand by and be victims. They turn the tables and kick the crap out of the little 130# thuglifes. In the end the punks usually turn out to pretty big pussies that can’t fight worth a damn.

The work gets done, cops never get called. Doesn’t make the news. Justice, Baltimore citizen style!

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Couldn't tell from the video... did that guy get shot or just tripped up?

Honestly, un-armed, there isn't a lot you can do in a 3 or 4 on one situation like that.

If he had run away from the other 3 it would have helped. He ran right into them got tripped and it's over...

He had some balls though. Confronting that guy while having a pistol pointed in your face is not fun. Good instincts, bad execution.

At least they didn't murder him like the bartender in Canton a while back. All over a couple hundred dollars too. It's a shame. Imagine if four white dudes did that to a black guy? It would make national news.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    last night
    time stamp on video
    300 S Ann St, Fells Point "good area"

That's why they target those areas. Mostly white's, unarmed, iphone, watch, wallet etc... easy pickings. They've perfected their craft. one guy with a gun the other 3 trap the mark while the guy with the gun takes off and the other three scatter. Rinse and repeat.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    That's why they target those areas. Mostly white's, unarmed, iphone, watch, wallet etc... easy pickings. They've perfected their craft. one guy with a gun the other 3 trap the mark while the guy with the gun takes off and the other three scatter. Rinse and repeat.

millennial soy boys are easy targets

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Do we know when this happened and where it happened in Baltimore? Is there a new story about it?

Why would there be a news story? No one got shot and looks like the victim got away.

Meanwhile, not that he deserves and was asking for it, but looks like he was walking along, hoodie up. Not concerned with his surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom