• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Seriously that is whats stopping you? Come on man! Our rights are worth more than that. Don't give them up without at least walking a couple blocks and maybe 30 minutes of your time. At least let them know how we feel! What rate of fire is too fast? What's next? Will they ban fingers that are too fast? This is a backdoor catch all to ban anything that they missed in 2013. If you are only a couple blocks away meet us there! :patriot:
    Preaching to the choir.
    I said I work near there.. not live near there.. smh

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    First moment you hold up signs and ask any real question you will be asked to leave , you can bet on that .

Don't hold a sign then but at least make it out to support us! This is not the time for bickering and arguing. Let's meet up the more people the better! Thousands made the trek to Annapolis when they were passing their 2013 BS. I took off work to be there every single day. It was tough but I found a way. This is on a Saturday it's easier for people to get there! No excuses just come!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Don't hold a sign then but at least make it out to support us! This is not the time for bickering and arguing. Let's meet up the more people the better! Thousands made the trek to Annapolis when they were passing their 2013 BS. I took off work to be there every single day. It was tough but I found a way. This is on a Saturday it's easier for people to get there! No excuses just come!

I certainly am not bickering , the reason he is having it at that venue is to censor his opposition . He will be able to shut down the speech by tell PB to throw us out .
    Or ask us to leave

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I certainly am not bickering , the reason he is having it at that venue is to censor his opposition . He will be able to shut down the speech by tell PB to throw us out .
    Or ask us to leave

Looking like a better opportunity by the minute.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Or ask us to leave

I can only assume that this event was in some way paid for by taxpayers! I'm showing up and bringing as many people with as I can find. I get it if people don't want to make it because they don't care that much about their new legislation which will essentially ban rifles they missed during 2013. The picture is clear man they want law abiding citizens left with just lever actions, pumps and bolt actions. We are an inch away from losing our rights here in this state. Let's not let it happen on our watch. Show up you have a right to do that still.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks to IDFinfantry for get this call out started!

We will be staging a Patriot Picket Welcoming Party for PG State Senator Victor Ramirez (Bump Stock sponsor!) tomorrow morning, starting at 9:15am in the parking lot outside Panera Bread in Bowie:

Panera Bread
    10531 Martin Luther King Jr Highway
    Bowie MD 20720

We are definitely IN ON THIS! Wear your Patriot Picket shirt, and/or NRA hat or “Gun Guy” shirt. We will bring a stack of our “Democrats Want To Disarm You” signs.

We will send a team in to confront him about unconstitutional infringement on our rights (Bump Stocks) and certainly will be asked to leave. But we cannot be shooed off the public sidewalk so we will picket from there.

So come join us for Patriot Coffee!

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thanks to IDFinfantry for get this call out started!

We will be staging a Patriot Picket Welcoming Party for Ramirez tomorrow morning, starting at 9:15am in the parking lot outside Panera Bread:

Panera Bread
    10531 Martin Luther King Jr Highway
    Bowie MD

We are definitely IN ON THIS! Wear your Patriot Picket shirt, and/or NRA hat or “Gun Guy” shirt. We will bring a stack of our “Democrats Want To Disarm You” signs.

We will send a team in to confront him about unconstitutional infringement on our rights (Bump Stocks) and certainly will be asked to leave. But we cannot be shooed off the public sidewalk so we will picket from there.

So come join us for Patriot Coffee!

I will be there , maybe Stoveman can bring my sweatshirt ...it will be cold

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    UPDATING THE TURNOUT LIST:

We have our core PP crew:
    Rack&Roll
    Stoveman
    Adolph Oliver Bush
    Welder516
    Deep Lurker
    Rab1515
    ZenMonkey
    Along with FNG IDFinfantry

Looking for more FNG’s!!!

This is your chance to wear your new PP shirt or sweatshirt if you ordered one.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    UPDATING THE TURNOUT LIST:

We have our core PP crew:
    Rack&Roll
    Stoveman
    Adolph Oliver Bush
    Welder516
    Deep Lurker
    Rab1515
    ZenMonkey
    Natboh (heavy lean)
    Along with FNG IDFinfantry & his FNG FRIENDS!

Looking for more FNG’s!!!

This is your chance to wear your new PP shirt or sweatshirt if you ordered one.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    But don't everyone go decked out . A few should blend in , go inside, snd ask the pointed questions. Make him either answer , show that he can't answer , or show that he has to resort to ejecting people who ask questions .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I'm in. In Prince Frederick if anyone needs a ride.

Also, two notes on the PP T-Shirts. You might get refused at the door if wearing one. If hidden, might be able to get in.

Also, if they deny entry, you may be able to ask why. Because I'm white, because I have a different viewpoint, because I support the military, etc.. Get this on tape, and Panera Bread may close it's doors to political events from the left.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    But don't everyone go decked out . A few should blend in , go inside, snd ask the pointed questions. Make him either answer , show that he can't answer , or show that he has to resort to ejecting people who ask questions .

I agree with that!

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I'm in. In Prince Frederick if anyone needs a ride.

Also, two notes on the PP T-Shirts. You might get refused at the door if wearing one. If hidden, might be able to get in.

Also, if they deny entry, you may be able to ask why. Because I'm white, because I have a different viewpoint, because I support the military, etc.. Get this on tape, and Panera Bread may close it's doors to political events from the left.

Interesting that it's likely that taxpayers funded this event. It's supposed to be an event for the public and they will close their doors. I honestly don't think they will do that but if they do then I don't see anything wrong with surrounding the building. :D

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Ask him if he were indited before a Military Court of Law would he be found innocent of committing acts of war against the American People, propaganda {lies} used in an effort to enslave is an act of war, a weapon of war. Considering he is also violating the Constitution and his Oath of Office....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom