A1EB060D-DF24-436C-8BEC-722C9BB65CC8.jpg
      67 KB · Views: 507
    • 0F423E06-B323-4E3B-B5BF-A57A812F5648.jpg
      0F423E06-B323-4E3B-B5BF-A57A812F5648.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 498

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    As you can see, this story has finally generated enough heat that the mainstream media can’t ignore it—although you get the sense they were hoping the story of our arrest would fade away.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-protester-lawsuit-20180216-story.html

Altogether a much more unbiased article than I would have expected. :thumbsup:

And, hm...

After reviewing state Department of General Services video of the incident...

...I imagine that's on the discovery list. :innocent0

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Your mileage may vary ...

I usually love your videos, but I can't hear this one.

Not sure what's happening. It was recorded at medium volume so you can adjust up and down. It plays back fine for me and others at medium volume.

I don't want to re-encode, because a new upload will break the YouTube links for the existing copies that play okay.

What are you playing it on ? I can check to see if there is a codec that might be affecting a particular device.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I played it back on a Windows 10 machine through a Viewsonic monitor with built in speakers.

A little low but I turned it up a little and it sound perfectly fine to me.

Do you use a compressor or limiter to record audio? Maybe the TV broadcast audio was low

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It was recorded at medium volume. Assuming you're using Windows, check your mixer settings (the speaker icon in the task bar) or sound setting in the control panel.

Yes, that's how I got the volume up loud enough to hear it. It's probably just my computer, but I had to boost the volume control to the max just to hear it.

Thanks for another great video!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I played it back on a Windows 10 machine through a Viewsonic monitor with built in speakers.

A little low but I turned it up a little and it sound perfectly fine to me.

Do you use a compressor or limiter to record audio? Maybe the TV broadcast audio was low

I had to run the audio through a filer and normalizer to get the background noise out, but I boosted the amplification by 200% before 'publishing".

Yes, that's how I got the volume up loud enough to hear it. It's probably just my computer, but I had to boost the volume control to the max just to hear it.

Thanks for another great video!

Makes sense. Different codecs on different computers act 'differently' on 'doctored' audio ... opps, now the trolls will accuse me of doctoring my videos ... GUILTY !!! :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I guess we can't win all the time....one member complained that the soundtrack of one of our videos last week blew him out of his workstation!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

Besides the volume on your machine there is also a volume bar on the YT video, might have to adjust both. Played fine for me.

There are volume controls on almost every video player, including the stream players for online news sites. I assume everyone has had to 'adjust' voumes on ads that play prior to WBAL/WJZ/WMAR online videos because they crank those up to get your attention ... the Geresbeck's Valentine's Day ad practically knocked me out of my chair when I tried to capture a stream from WJZ last week.

Not to deflect criticism, but I'm just offering an example of the plethora of technologies that come into play over the web ... Google it sometime.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    My $.02 worth ...

So, while adjusting my volume, I found this.. Montana, Maryland whats the difference. Now mind you the article is actually a letter from the MSRPA. To me the last paragraph had a chilling effect. You can read the letter https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5100001&postcount=1

MSRPA believes in the defense of the entirety of the Constitution and its attendant amendments; if any of our members plan to attend of their own accord, please be cognizant that there may be additional encounters with law enforcement and, based on last Monday's experience, there exists a possibility of arrest related to activities in the area performed by peaceful protesters - please plan accordingly for the safety of any wishing to participate.

Warmest regards,
    Mike Doherty
    2nd Vice President - Legislative Affairs

What do we think they want to shackle ? Our wrists or ...

padlocked-mouth300.jpg

I am NOT calling Mike out. He's looking after the best interests of his 'flock', of which I am one. But, every NRA member needs to look into themselves.

2A is no longer a single issue 'issue'. Do what you can when you can and no one will fault you for not trying.

Our creator bestowed upon us certain inalienable rights, and blessed us with talents that should be used to defend those rights. Know your unique gifts and use them wisely.

Attachments

• 2A Protects all others'.JPG
      2A Protects all others'.JPG
      71.3 KB · Views: 616
    Last edited:

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    ...Montana, Maryland whats the difference...

Unfortunately, these days very little. I've watched my neighbor to the west be californicated and go from red to purple to light blue over the past few election cycles. Forty years ago I figured to retire to Colorado. Twenty years ago I felt Colorado had fallen, but held out hopes for Montana. Now even Idaho is slipping. I may have to stay on the frozen tundra till I die...

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Western Montana is better known as Eastern California. Sorry to see this happen to a beautiful state.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Western Montana is better known as Eastern California. Sorry to see this happen to a beautiful state.
    This is what happens when the socially liberal, but upwardly mobile flee from high taxes spent on the same socially liberal policies and programs that they advocated in California. They repeat the process over and over again ... proving the definition of insanity.

i4hd_albert_einstein_definition-of-insanity.jpg

It is the essence of Californication ...

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    This is what happens when the socially liberal, but upwardly mobile flee from high taxes spent on the same socially liberal policies and programs that they advocated in California. They repeat the process over and over again ... proving the definition of insanity

Some folks think of modern liberalism as a mental illness. Personally, I just think of it as not giving a shit about anyone else or anything except for their own irrational emotions. Which I guess is a sign of mental ilness after all.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Some folks think of modern liberalism as a mental illness. Personally, I just think of it as not giving a shit about anyone else or anything except for their own irrational emotions. Which I guess is a sign of mental ilness after all.

Liberalism is the new ME generation.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015

Pretty much.

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Big words for a small minded man! You don't know him, me and hardly anyone else on this forum but yet you judge. I swore to defend the constitution when I was 17 YO joining the Army and was willing to risk my life defending it.
    Although I showed up Monday night and marched I was hesitant in the days prior and unsure if I was going to. Not only for concern of possibly being arrested but for being broken from all the time spent in 2013 and before fighting for our rights to no avail. So for you to judge me or anyone else on this forum for their choice, well, you look like a key board fool to me.

You might have sworn to defend the constitution, but have you done so? BTW, I was 14 when I took that sacred oath. I've done so many time since then, in various forms.

If you will not risk your security for your liberty, you deserve neither. Better men than I have done so. Where do YOU stand?

If you make the Nuremberg defense, you deserve the Nuremberg outcome. If you don't understand that, you should research and understand it.

Supposedly Confusions said "If you throw a stone into a pack of dogs, only the dog that gets hit will yelp"/

Methinks you yelp.

History will judge you: or not. I guess that depends on how much of an impact you make. That is up to you.

If you excuse bad behavior by others under the guise of "they were forced to", you are culpable.

But I will ask you what I asked others: Have you become the adult you wanted to become when you were a teenager OR have you become the one you used to despise?

Only YOU can answer that.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You might have sworn to defend the constitution, but have you done so? BTW, I was 14 when I took that sacred oath. I've done so many time since then, in various forms.

If you will not risk your security for your liberty, you deserve neither. Better men than I have done so. Where do YOU stand?

If you make the Nuremberg defense, you deserve the Nuremberg outcome. If you don't understand that, you should research and understand it.

Supposedly Confusions said "If you throw a stone into a pack of dogs, only the dog that gets hit will yelp"/

Methinks you yelp.

History will judge you: or not. I guess that depends on how much of an impact you make. That is up to you.

If you excuse bad behavior by others under the guise of "they were forced to", you are culpable.

But I will ask you what I asked others: Have you become the adult you wanted to become when you were a teenager OR have you become the one you used to despise?

Only YOU can answer that.

The Drunken Shitpoast thread is in the WC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom